Bob Dylan said, “Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them".
Think of your favorite sports team:
- How many games have YOU attended over the years?
- How many times have they won or loss when YOU have watched them?
- How many times have YOU seen your favorite players? Did he perform better or worse when YOU have seen him versus his career average?
- Who have YOU watched with most often? Who do YOU have the best record with?
- How many games have YOU attended at their home venue, other venues or watched on TV/internet?
- Where have YOU sat in the stadium?
- How many of the other teams have YOU seen them play?
- What do you rank as YOUR Top 5 most memorable games?
- What haven't YOU achieved on your bucket list?
- And so much more…
FanNav is a platform that will enable you to maintain records of each moment, increase the relevance of every experience to your own life and have a simple output to remember the details, regardless of whether you watched live at the venue or on TV/internet.
Performance improvements and UI bugs fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Recommend for sports fans
As a passionate sports fan, I always wished there was an easy to look back at all my favorite games and recap the details, and wondered why there hasn't been yet. I heard about FanNav and was told it does exactly that. I'm always skeptical until I try something, but FanNav exceeded my expectations, definitely delivered what I've been looking for and offers even more. I also really like the "friends" feature and social aspect. Perfect app for sports fans
My father and I are huge sports fans and we go to a big event once a year. We've been to a super bowl, the iron bowl and certain all star events amongst other big games. We have always wanted something that would make it easer for us to remember the memories that we make. FanNav is that app and we are very happy and excited to catalogue our next game.
I began using FanNAv at the beginning of the football season, and I'm excited to be able to capture the memories of my best sports moments along with others who share those moments with me. So far my favorite teams have a losing record, but I expect that to change really soon!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.