Begin your quest in this card collecting, role-playing, tower defense adventure. From the artist behind the Final Fantasy series comes Fantasica, the ultimate social experience.
• Winner of Best Art Style on Mobage •
Join forces with your friends to defeat the evil threatening your world. All interested heroes are advised to keep their weapons sharp and their allies ready. The world of Fantasica is a beautiful, yet dangerous place!
- Collect beautifully illustrated cards drawn by Final Fantasy Art Director Hideo Minaba.
- Defeat enemies in strategic, real-time battles with your own personal army.
- Band and compete with friends to defend the world from darkness.
- Over 200 adventures and quests to test your mettle.
- Ongoing ranked events that offer rare cards, prizes, and of course, bragging rights.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
• “Tower defense gameplay provides more depth than other CCGs. Appealing setting for fans of anime. Classic CCG elements will attract die hards and keep them hooked.” - gamezebo
• "A Fantastic (no pun intended) game. The cards you get are used in the tower defence style battle which level up said cards. Weekly or bi-weekly events normally add cards which normally are too good to pass on. Friendly and easy interface and some gorgeous art makes this my daily game! Highly recommend"
• “TCG with TD in a very unique way, and the mix of quest, battles, stealing artefacts and constant events makes this a game worth playing”
• “Awesome fun and very addictive. Great amalgamation of many types of games to bring a new twist on card collecting”
Fantasica is powered by Mobage, the best, free, social game network. Connect with other gamers on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mobage Check out more games at www.mobage.com, and follow us @Mobage on Twitter to get the latest news, deals, and help on our games.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
If you play correctly
Let me start off by saying this game is a huge money trap. With that being said I’ll delve into the rest. The only reason this game deserves 5 stars is for the thought and implication of these events/ sprites and artwork and the SOCIAL aspect of it. You will not get anything out of the game if you do not speak. All it takes to really start enjoying the game is to understand you will need to communicate to know how to maximize points for events effectively, lowering your spending costs needed to get rewards. This game is in a shaky period where they are making so iffy changes but also adding interesting features. If they support team just listened to the fan base more this game would be top of the market.
Not good for customers
I’ve played this game since release. It used to be amazing and fun. Fantastic art. Cheap packs to pull from. It went downhill last year, and now with a new owner, it’s bad. Packs are more expensive and units to help with events aren’t guaranteed anymore in them. $1, guaranteed event unit, good rate on higher cards like 8-9 or 10-11*. Those packs are gone. They are now $3 minimum packs with year-old cards, no guarantee at an event unit. iTunes requires games to state chances you have when buying those packs in games now, yet Fantasica has yet to do so. The chances are too low. Over $200 spent in this last month and no cards pulled over an 8*. They go to 11* and you have to spend thousands to get them or to accomplish anything in the game. It is unfair. It is unjust. It is gross.
Good game and great artwork.
Artwork looks great and gameplay isn’t bad. Played it 4-5 years ago and recently started playing again. It is fun but very repetative. If you plan on becoming the best competitively, be ready to dump LOTS of cash. If you decide to dump cash remember every pack there is a chance you “could” get high level units, it is never garunteed. If you are looking for a game to pass time buy every now and then this is great. Units have special ablilities and you must place them strategically. Recommended for those looking to pass time by every hour.
- DeNA Corp.
- 116.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Silicon Studio Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.