FANTASICA -TCG card game-
By Mobage, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Begin your quest in this card collecting, role-playing, tower defense adventure. From the artist behind the Final Fantasy series comes Fantasica, the ultimate social experience.
• Winner of Best Art Style on Mobage •
Join forces with your friends to defeat the evil threatening your world. All interested heroes are advised to keep their weapons sharp and their allies ready. The world of Fantasica is a beautiful, yet dangerous place!
- Collect beautifully illustrated cards drawn by Final Fantasy Art Director Hideo Minaba.
- Defeat enemies in strategic, real-time battles with your own personal army.
- Band and compete with friends to defend the world from darkness.
- Over 200 adventures and quests to test your mettle.
- Ongoing ranked events that offer rare cards, prizes, and of course, bragging rights.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
• “Tower defense gameplay provides more depth than other CCGs. Appealing setting for fans of anime. Classic CCG elements will attract die hards and keep them hooked.” - gamezebo
• "A Fantastic (no pun intended) game. The cards you get are used in the tower defence style battle which level up said cards. Weekly or bi-weekly events normally add cards which normally are too good to pass on. Friendly and easy interface and some gorgeous art makes this my daily game! Highly recommend"
• “TCG with TD in a very unique way, and the mix of quest, battles, stealing artefacts and constant events makes this a game worth playing”
• “Awesome fun and very addictive. Great amalgamation of many types of games to bring a new twist on card collecting”
Fantasica is powered by Mobage, the best, free, social game network. Connect with other gamers on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mobage Check out more games at www.mobage.com, and follow us @Mobage on Twitter to get the latest news, deals, and help on our games.
What's New in Version 5.1
- Misc bug fixes
I won't lie, its honestly a GREAT game. BUT, its very very very money hungry. First warning: Do not instal if you are not prepared to spend. You honestly can't get much progress in this game without spending. I have played for almost a year... Ive known (and still do) people who have spent more then $1k and have gotten bad pulls. Thats VERY unfair. Additionally, the odds for getting something good is very low. I do not want to be rude, but really Fantasica? You have drained Millions of dollars from players and we still don't get anything good!? Maybe a free first pull in packs that come out would be nice. But of course that IS'NT going to happen. Anyways on the upside, I have met many good people and the art is beautiful. Thats pretty much all the complaints I have. Have a great day.
Can't do quests
I really like this game a lot, but I haven't been able to do quests in months for some reason. Every time I click on quests it just goes to a black screen no freezes. I've waited for up to 10 minutes for it to load but it never goes past that black screen. Other than that, everything works great.
I played this game for probably a year and used to try and top and honestly if you do your gonna regret it
Back when 7* were amazing and tradeable and quit when 8* were released went to see what was new 9* that are untradable like 8* making it to were its Turning more into a ccg than a tcg
Did an account as a free player it doesn't really work there's a huge grind if your even able to do it and half the time your gonna get low balled if your gonna try and trade used to see people spend 1000s and 1000s per event to top
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 26, 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobage, Inc.
- © Silicon Studio Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fanta Pts. : B set$2.99
- Fanta Pts. : A set$0.99
- Fanta Pts. : D set$26.99
- Fanta Pts. : C set$13.99
- Fanta Pts. : E set$49.99
- Fanta Pts. : F set$99.99