FANTASICA -TCG card game-
By Mobage, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Begin your quest in this card collecting, role-playing, tower defense adventure. From the artist behind the Final Fantasy series comes Fantasica, the ultimate social experience.
• Winner of Best Art Style on Mobage •
Join forces with your friends to defeat the evil threatening your world. All interested heroes are advised to keep their weapons sharp and their allies ready. The world of Fantasica is a beautiful, yet dangerous place!
- Collect beautifully illustrated cards drawn by Final Fantasy Art Director Hideo Minaba.
- Defeat enemies in strategic, real-time battles with your own personal army.
- Band and compete with friends to defend the world from darkness.
- Over 200 adventures and quests to test your mettle.
- Ongoing ranked events that offer rare cards, prizes, and of course, bragging rights.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
• “Tower defense gameplay provides more depth than other CCGs. Appealing setting for fans of anime. Classic CCG elements will attract die hards and keep them hooked.” - gamezebo
• "A Fantastic (no pun intended) game. The cards you get are used in the tower defence style battle which level up said cards. Weekly or bi-weekly events normally add cards which normally are too good to pass on. Friendly and easy interface and some gorgeous art makes this my daily game! Highly recommend"
• “TCG with TD in a very unique way, and the mix of quest, battles, stealing artefacts and constant events makes this a game worth playing”
• “Awesome fun and very addictive. Great amalgamation of many types of games to bring a new twist on card collecting”
Fantasica is powered by Mobage, the best, free, social game network. Connect with other gamers on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mobage Check out more games at www.mobage.com, and follow us @Mobage on Twitter to get the latest news, deals, and help on our games.
What's New in Version 4.9
- bug fixes
I haven't played this since it first released I didn't invest to much time cuz I was working on blood brothers instead but I did put about 30 hours in and sons updated my phone to the iPhone 6 and transferred everything over no problems from both games and got a bunch of free tickets for special summons and got Vergil which is awesome! Now I just need Dante and Sparda! (; love mobage.
The current event broke last night and hasn't been fixed. All the purchased player items are rendered useless. Sadly this doesn't even help the free players since it happened on the last day of a co-op event.
So far, I'm not impressed with the support. There's been no word from the company about how or when this will be fixed. Actually they haven't even acknowledged that they are aware of the problem.
Not bad at all
Aside from the horrendous "downloading latest updates" time when I first installed the game, it was actually pretty fun to try out.
Looking for something interesting, and this just might be it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 06, 2015
- Version: 4.9
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobage, Inc.
- © Silicon Studio Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fanta Pts. : B set$2.99
- Fanta Pts. : A set$0.99
- Fanta Pts. : D set$26.99
- Fanta Pts. : C set$13.99
- Fanta Pts. : E set$49.99
- Fanta Pts. : F set$99.99