FANTASICA -TCG card game-
By Mobage, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Begin your quest in this card collecting, role-playing, tower defense adventure. From the artist behind the Final Fantasy series comes Fantasica, the ultimate social experience.
• Winner of Best Art Style on Mobage •
Join forces with your friends to defeat the evil threatening your world. All interested heroes are advised to keep their weapons sharp and their allies ready. The world of Fantasica is a beautiful, yet dangerous place!
- Collect beautifully illustrated cards drawn by Final Fantasy Art Director Hideo Minaba.
- Defeat enemies in strategic, real-time battles with your own personal army.
- Band and compete with friends to defend the world from darkness.
- Over 200 adventures and quests to test your mettle.
- Ongoing ranked events that offer rare cards, prizes, and of course, bragging rights.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
• “Tower defense gameplay provides more depth than other CCGs. Appealing setting for fans of anime. Classic CCG elements will attract die hards and keep them hooked.” - gamezebo
• "A Fantastic (no pun intended) game. The cards you get are used in the tower defence style battle which level up said cards. Weekly or bi-weekly events normally add cards which normally are too good to pass on. Friendly and easy interface and some gorgeous art makes this my daily game! Highly recommend"
• “TCG with TD in a very unique way, and the mix of quest, battles, stealing artefacts and constant events makes this a game worth playing”
• “Awesome fun and very addictive. Great amalgamation of many types of games to bring a new twist on card collecting”
Fantasica is powered by Mobage, the best, free, social game network. Connect with other gamers on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mobage Check out more games at www.mobage.com, and follow us @Mobage on Twitter to get the latest news, deals, and help on our games.
What's New in Version 5.55
Misc bug fixes
Love the game and the art but I once tried buying Fanta points or whatever they are called and it just took my money, 13 buck gone to no one. Lol sucked a little.
Ever since the last update, whenever I try to open the game, it says there's an update available, but I have the latest version from the app store. That is buggy as hell.
It really reminds me of a game that was discontinued called defender of texel. In the beginning its complicated but you'll get used to it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 26, 2015
- Version: 5.55
- Size: 42.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobage, Inc.
- © Silicon Studio Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fanta Pts. : B set$2.99
- Fanta Pts. : A set$0.99
- Fanta Pts. : D set$26.99
- Fanta Pts. : C set$13.99
- Fanta Pts. : E set$49.99
- Fanta Pts. : F set$99.99