FANTASICA -TCG card game-
By Mobage, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Begin your quest in this card collecting, role-playing, tower defense adventure. From the artist behind the Final Fantasy series comes Fantasica, the ultimate social experience.
• Winner of Best Art Style on Mobage •
Join forces with your friends to defeat the evil threatening your world. All interested heroes are advised to keep their weapons sharp and their allies ready. The world of Fantasica is a beautiful, yet dangerous place!
- Collect beautifully illustrated cards drawn by Final Fantasy Art Director Hideo Minaba.
- Defeat enemies in strategic, real-time battles with your own personal army.
- Band and compete with friends to defend the world from darkness.
- Over 200 adventures and quests to test your mettle.
- Ongoing ranked events that offer rare cards, prizes, and of course, bragging rights.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
• “Tower defense gameplay provides more depth than other CCGs. Appealing setting for fans of anime. Classic CCG elements will attract die hards and keep them hooked.” - gamezebo
• "A Fantastic (no pun intended) game. The cards you get are used in the tower defence style battle which level up said cards. Weekly or bi-weekly events normally add cards which normally are too good to pass on. Friendly and easy interface and some gorgeous art makes this my daily game! Highly recommend"
• “TCG with TD in a very unique way, and the mix of quest, battles, stealing artefacts and constant events makes this a game worth playing”
• “Awesome fun and very addictive. Great amalgamation of many types of games to bring a new twist on card collecting”
Fantasica is powered by Mobage, the best, free, social game network. Connect with other gamers on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mobage Check out more games at www.mobage.com, and follow us @Mobage on Twitter to get the latest news, deals, and help on our games.
What's New in Version 5.3
Misc Bug fixes.
Addictive and fun, watch the cost
This is a tower like game using the final fantasy like characters, weapons, and magic. You buy cards to summon your heroes, and it is a lot of fun but getting anywhere outside of the story missions is going to cost a couple bucks.
I love playing the game even with the couple bugs it has. I can't scroll down to see what the narrator says during the story quests and most of the text options in the help section and event rules don't open unless you go to the home screen and come back. To get the strongest cards it seems you need to pay a lot of money, but to get to the medium range I've only had to pay about 5 bucks. All in all I recommend this game to everyone, just be careful even though it only costs $1, keep track of how many "just this time" you've made.
So far really enjoying this game. Love that it's not the classic collect a million cards and evolve get your card and start using it right away!!! There's tons of side things to do and events are great! The in app purchase seems pretty decent priced as well unlike other games.
Just started a month ago and so far, I really like the game. Kind of wish the events lasted longer but no big deal. Love the artwork and the training. Makes me feel like I'm playing FF on the PS. :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 42.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobage, Inc.
- © Silicon Studio Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fanta Pts. : B set$2.99
- Fanta Pts. : A set$0.99
- Fanta Pts. : D set$26.99
- Fanta Pts. : C set$13.99
- Fanta Pts. : E set$49.99
- Fanta Pts. : F set$99.99