FANTASICA -TCG card game-
By Mobage, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Begin your quest in this card collecting, role-playing, tower defense adventure. From the artist behind the Final Fantasy series comes Fantasica, the ultimate social experience.
• Winner of Best Art Style on Mobage •
Join forces with your friends to defeat the evil threatening your world. All interested heroes are advised to keep their weapons sharp and their allies ready. The world of Fantasica is a beautiful, yet dangerous place!
- Collect beautifully illustrated cards drawn by Final Fantasy Art Director Hideo Minaba.
- Defeat enemies in strategic, real-time battles with your own personal army.
- Band and compete with friends to defend the world from darkness.
- Over 200 adventures and quests to test your mettle.
- Ongoing ranked events that offer rare cards, prizes, and of course, bragging rights.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
• “Tower defense gameplay provides more depth than other CCGs. Appealing setting for fans of anime. Classic CCG elements will attract die hards and keep them hooked.” - gamezebo
• "A Fantastic (no pun intended) game. The cards you get are used in the tower defence style battle which level up said cards. Weekly or bi-weekly events normally add cards which normally are too good to pass on. Friendly and easy interface and some gorgeous art makes this my daily game! Highly recommend"
• “TCG with TD in a very unique way, and the mix of quest, battles, stealing artefacts and constant events makes this a game worth playing”
• “Awesome fun and very addictive. Great amalgamation of many types of games to bring a new twist on card collecting”
Fantasica is powered by Mobage, the best, free, social game network. Connect with other gamers on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mobage Check out more games at www.mobage.com, and follow us @Mobage on Twitter to get the latest news, deals, and help on our games.
What's New in Version 3.6
Great but possibly expensive
The game is really great, fun to play, but its not entirely addicting to me now. The artwork is fantastic i loved it. Ide definitely play it as js a game meaning i wouldnt purchase any card packs. The only downside to me is js that it relies on money to have a chance at being a good player. Chances of getting a good card (5-7 stars) is very minimal. Im guessing the normal chance of getting js a 5 star is 5%. Ive gotten a 9 on my daily spin which increases the chance by 9x. Resulting ide have maybe a 45% chance or less. The game really had my attention at first so i took a chance and spent almost 50$ (Birthday money). That will give me about 10-15 cards? Not really sure. Still didnt get a 5 star or more. So i was very unhappy. Those who are able to achieve these cards ide wanna say congratz but im no longer making payments with the game. Im js saying this as a warning. Sure there must be a proper reason why the chances are low i could possibly understand. But buyers be warned.
Thought it was fun before, but not anymore
I am not usually the kind who complains about stuff like the game only makes it possible for paying customers, but in this case, I really do agree. I have some pretty powerful 4 star cards and one 5 star card, all level 28 to 30 that I have built up over a month. However, in every event I played, I have rarely ever been able to defeat bosses (or whatever those things are called at events) in a single go. Except on the 1st or 2nd bosses. I always have to use some items and try a few times.
Besides that, they have cool and fun events every week. I enjoyed it thoroughly. But I think this is as far as it goes for me.
Great game but...
I like this game it is decent and pretty fun but usually the game force closes the first time then the second time it runs but certain sections make it force close but now... Now the game won't even stay open it opens, initializes, connects to my network goes to the black screen then force closes
I erased my history so I crossed that off the list I did that over and over again and again until I just gave up :/ I literally tried to open it almost 100 times please get an update to fix this or I might just delete this game to get more space ...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 04, 2014
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 33.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Mobage, Inc.
- © Silicon Studio Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fanta Pts. : B set$2.99
- Fanta Pts. : D set$26.99
- Fanta Pts. : A set$0.99
- Fanta Pts. : C set$13.99
- Fanta Pts. : E set$49.99
- Fanta Pts. : F set$99.99