Fantastical 2 for iPhone
By Flexibits Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more!
"Great iOS update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• 3D Touch, including Peek and Pop
• Accessibility support
What's New in Version 2.9.2
- Ready for iPhone X
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Best Calendar App I Can Find
I've never really been able to consistently use a calendar app until this one. There are so many great features but by far the best is the native language scheduling. The only flaw that I have with it is the lack of current date shown on the home screen app icon much like the apple calendar app. If this was introduced this app would be by far the best of its kind.
Update: I’ve tried Moleskine’s Timepage calendar app and their styling is miles ahead anything else however, I can’t find myself to switch away from Fantastical. Nothing else else has been able to copy the productivity that Fantastical provides. I just wish that these two apps could combine to have the best of both worlds.
Simplicity and Easy On the Eyes. 👍👍
Light bothers my eyes. The black background, which is optional, allows me to easily see what I’m looking at. This app simplifies everything for me. I don’t use this only for future events.
I use this app to record my day, meds, symptoms, eating habits, etc., etc.… dealing with chronic illness. I needed something easier to focus on in quick reference and organize my activities. (I have a lot to record and remember. And it was crazy-complicated too.)
It is much easier now.
I searched through all of the calendar apps, the price on this was very right, and the black background made me decide that I wanted to try it. It syncs beautifully with iCal and Lists/reminders.
It was a good purchase.
Note: the best feature is that I can keep the events that I only want to see in this calendar, in this calendar. And the events that I only want to see in my iCalendar, in my iCalendar. And that’s what I want!
I don’t use free apps and I only download from the App Store. I Pay the developer… not advertisers. Just saying.
I’ve had this app for over a year. It has a good interface, and allows you to customize your events/reminders. You can also pick the calendars you’d like to synchronize with it and import birthdays from your contacts or facebook, for example. The widget version for the iPhone and Apple Watch are pretty good too. It was a little quirky last year, but with the recent updates it’s been very dependable. It’s been a lifesaver on more than one occasion. I highly recommend it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 01, 2017
- Version: 2.9.2
- Size: 46.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Flexibits Inc.
- Copyright © 2011-2017 Flexibits Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.