Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more!
"Great iOS update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• 3D Touch, including Peek and Pop
• Accessibility support
- Added Siri shortcut to create a new event or reminder with the contents of the clipboard
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and Reviews
If you live and breathe appointments and meetings, Fantastical was built for you. Not only does it offer a broad range of different ways to view your calendars and reminders, adding an event is as easy as talking to a digital assistant. And with support for widgets and Apple Watch, you’ll never forget an important event again.
I love this calendar app, but that makes a couple things I don’t like stand out all the more. The first is the way you pull down to pop up the full month. I feel like the natural gesture would be swipe it back up to dismiss it, but instead it acts like an old-fashioned window shade where I pull it down to release the tension. Not intuitive, but there is a tutorial. Just would rather have it the opposite way. The second issue is the way it colors the calendar events. When you sync a Google calendar, it gives the entire calendar one color instead of the individualized event colors that Google’s own calendar app supports. I want all my events in a single calendar, but I want to add some small splashes of color to provide easier identification of certain events. Instead every event is black and hard to distinguish. A final issue is a rare glitch where when I am adding multiple events in a row, I get a weird animation hitch where it took the event, but didn’t snap all the way back to the calendar. Instead it is frozen in a window within a window and the only way out is to force quit the app. Only happens when adding a lot of events quickly, like my work schedule for the month.
Edit: After this update the app no longer goes backwards by 2 months when you scroll to the top in list view, thank you Fantastical for making this 5 star adjustment.
I primarily use the app in list view as a daily planner and organizer. When I scroll to the top of my list I don't want it to go back 2 months at a time and have to tap the month every time to reset to the current month. It is annoying to need to do this and easy enough to just scroll back within the calendar to need this useless feature. The lack of ability to turn this off is my biggest issue with the app.
Also you cannot edit imported calendars like a holiday/birthday calendar so those calendars span six years and the events cannot be deleted. In order to make a holiday calendar I have to manually enter all of the holidays into my work calendar and just use it instead which is also annoying. The lack of being able to edit things like these are what is keeping this for me from being a 5 star app otherwise the app is perfect for my needs and still easily the best calendar app available.
- Flexibits Inc.
- 40.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2011-2018 Flexibits Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.