Fantastical 2 - Calendar and Reminders
By Flexibits Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
** 20% OFF - LIMITED TIME HOLIDAY SALE **
Designed exclusively for macOS, Fantastical 2 includes powerful features such as an incredibly intuitive parsing engine, a full calendar window (with day, week, month, and year views), a quick access mini window, iCloud reminders support, time zone support, and much, much more.
"Fantastical 2 is the calendar app your Mac has been waiting for." - The Verge
"Terrific new version of one of my very favorite apps." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
"It's my favorite calendar app for OS X." - MacStories
"The calendar app you've been waiting for." - iMore
"Fantastical 2 is a crazy-powerful calendar app for your Mac." - Wired
Fantastical 2's natural language event and reminder creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and reminders app you'll ever use. Just type in that you have "Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday" and Fantastical 2 will create a reminder with a due date!
WHAT'S NEW IN FANTASTICAL 2
• Beautiful, all-new design exclusively for macOS
• Full calendar window with Day, Week, Month, and Year views
• macOS Today Widget, Action Extension, and Share Extension
• Handoff support between Fantastical 2 for Mac, Fantastical 2 for iPhone, and Fantastical 2 for iPad
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Maps are now displayed for your locations
• Improved iCloud reminders with a separate reminders list and support for geofenced location-based reminders
• Multiple parser improvements including improved repeating event and reminder support, the ability to add alerts (like "Meeting 3pm alert 1 hour"), time zones, and many other improvements
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD EVENTS AND REMINDERS
• Open Fantastical 2 with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your event or reminder details and press return
• That's it!
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR DAY
• The infinite scrolling event list and calendar let you easily locate and plan all of your events and reminders
• Today's past events fade to gray so you can focus on your upcoming events
• Add event notes, URLs, or locations to new or existing events
• Use search to instantly locate your events
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Works with your favorite calendar services with native CalDAV support including iCloud, Google, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and for the first time ever, Japanese
• Start typing your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
Fantastical 2 — the frustration of calendaring has been solved.
What's New in Version 2.3.3
- Added Copy Day as Text to Edit menu to copy the schedule for a day as text (press the option key to Copy Week as Text)
- Dragging from the left edge of the window will reveal the sidebar if it has been hidden
- Links in an event's location are now clickable
- Fixed not being able to paste some text into the URL field
- Improved compatibility with Wacom tablets
- Improved account setup with some CalDAV servers
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
A Must Have App for the busy professional or anyone really
I absolutely love Fantastical! Before fantastical I often switching between my reminders app & google calendar. Fantastical not only displays your calendars, but it also displays your reminders with your calendar schedule. I use Fantastical on my iPhone, personal Mac & work computer. The app customizations are really amazing. For example, I have a list in my reminders app that’s just for work and I can choose to only display that reminder list on top of my work schedule on my work computer, and not show my personal life reminders on my work computer!
This app is absolutely worth the price in my honest opinion. The text recognization is awesome too. I can start typing in “remind me to ……. this Saturday at 5pm” and the app is intelligent enough to create a reminder for me. When you don’t start with “remind me … “ it will default to a calendar event, but it takes 1 second to switch it, if you wanted to.
Thanks to this app, I’m switching between apps less (calendars/reminders).
FEEDBACK: allow users to view/download attachments for calendar invites!
Great app - big upgrade from the built-in iCal program
I’ve been using this on my mac, iPhone, and Apple Watch for about a month now. I really like it. Much better UI than iCal. I can see what’s scheduled, what’s coming up, etc. much better with this app. It seem to have fewer calendar sync issues with this than with iCal. And it’s faster. I get that it’s a little more expensive than some other apps, but if you rely heavily on calendar functionality to keep your life organized than I recommend this app. It’s very good.
Save your money and stick with iCal
I wish I could give this a better rating, but I can’t find any advantages to using this over iCal. However, what prompted me to write this review is the fact that the icon in the dock defaults to May 17th if the app has not been opened. This has actually caused me to refer to the wrong date in an email because the 17th is predominantly visible. iCal always shows the correct date whether that app is open or not. Seems like such a simple, yet necessary adjustment to make. Why the oversight? For this reason, I can’t even have the app in my dock let alone use the platform. HUGE WASTE OF MONEY.