By Flexibits Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Designed exclusively for macOS, Fantastical 2 includes powerful features such as an incredibly intuitive parsing engine, a full calendar window (with day, week, month, and year views), a quick access mini window, iCloud reminders support, time zone support, and much, much more.
"Fantastical 2 is the calendar app your Mac has been waiting for." - The Verge
"Terrific new version of one of my very favorite apps." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
"It's my favorite calendar app for OS X." - MacStories
"The calendar app you've been waiting for." - iMore
"Fantastical 2 is a crazy-powerful calendar app for your Mac." - Wired
Fantastical 2's natural language event and reminder creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and reminders app you'll ever use. Just type in that you have "Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday" and Fantastical 2 will create a reminder with a due date!
WHAT'S NEW IN FANTASTICAL 2
• Beautiful, all-new design exclusively for macOS
• Full calendar window with Day, Week, Month, and Year views
• macOS Today Widget, Action Extension, and Share Extension
• Handoff support between Fantastical 2 for Mac, Fantastical 2 for iPhone, and Fantastical 2 for iPad
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Maps are now displayed for your locations
• Improved iCloud reminders with a separate reminders list and support for geofenced location-based reminders
• Multiple parser improvements including improved repeating event and reminder support, the ability to add alerts (like "Meeting 3pm alert 1 hour"), time zones, and many other improvements
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD EVENTS AND REMINDERS
• Open Fantastical 2 with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your event or reminder details and press return
• That's it!
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR DAY
• The infinite scrolling event list and calendar let you easily locate and plan all of your events and reminders
• Today's past events fade to gray so you can focus on your upcoming events
• Add event notes, URLs, or locations to new or existing events
• Use search to instantly locate your events
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Works with your favorite calendar services with native CalDAV support including iCloud, Google, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and for the first time ever, Japanese
• Start typing your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
Fantastical 2 — the frustration of calendaring has been solved.
What's New in Version 2.4.4
- Fixed an issue where Google calendar would incorrectly try to reauthorize
- Support for Cardhop, our new app that makes your contacts fun to use. If you have Cardhop installed, viewing a person's contact info from an invitation, birthday, or anniversary in Fantastical will now show the contact in Cardhop.
- Added an option to skip empty days for Day and List views when printing multiple days
- Fixed a potential crash when using AppleScript to add items
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Was great…the bug they blame on iCloud makes this unsuable
For weeks now there has been a bug that makes me not be able to postpone events…always get an error message. I contacted support and they blame iCloud…it doesn’t matter who’s fault it is…this program does not work for me any more…and it is not a cheap program to have to now abandon due to this bug that first appeared YEARS ago (I’ve found posts dating to 2014 about this).
Funny…just got an email from Flexibits about this review, by way of the App Store:
"Hi, if you are referring to iCloud's two-factor authentication requirement, then we have resources on our website that walk you through how to set this up. We are also happy to help you negotiate this if you open a support ticket. If this is a different problem that you're facing with iCloud, then please do get back in touch and we'll work with you to resolve this.”
I emailed back and forth with Flexibits for weeks about this and all I got from Flexibits was that this was an Apple Bug that they could not fix…just try to work around.
This was word for word what Flexibits had written to me: "403 error are caused by iCloud, we're sometimes able to work around them, but the responsibility for them lies with Apple in this case.”
I don’t care whose fault it is…this made this software unusable for me…and a huge waste of money for me.
Exchange Server Ready
I have been waiting years for Fantastical to support our Exchange Server. Now that it does, I have switched almost entirely from Calendar to Fantastical 2.
• Exchange Server support, including attendee availability (killer feature for business users)
• Calendar Sets to move between home, work, and business rhythms (incredibly useful for those with complex calendars)
• Integration of task lists onto the calendar list and onto the actual calendar (finally a one-stop shop for meetings and tasks)
• Printing is currently landscape only, with no portrait support
• Next available time does not respect work day limits (e.g., it hits nights and weekends), providing less functionality than Calendar
• An option to see tasks with no due time appear as all-day events at the top of the calendar (this would be incredible)
Nice app, but shared calendar support is lacking (or poorly documented0
I really like this app, but accessing shared calendars (like team calendars) in Exchange is either non-functional or poorly documented. This is a must-have feature. I contacted support, who suggested (as the documentation states) that you should be able to add a shared calendar in the “Delegates” menu. It doesn’t seem to work, which could be because I have not been explicitly setup as a delegate on a shared team calendar. Bottom line: the UI, documentation, and support are not clear on how to setup a shared calendar; so this functionality needs some work (or more thorough documentation).
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 23, 2017
- Version: 2.4.4
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Flexibits Inc.
- Copyright © 2011-2017 Flexibits Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor