Fantastical 2 for iPhone - Calendar and Reminders
By Flexibits Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more!
"Great iOS update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
• View your Facebook events
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• 3D Touch, including Peek and Pop
• Accessibility support
What's New in Version 2.8.6
- Fixed watch app not loading on watchOS 3.1
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Easy to read and use! Needs one option - updated
All calendar apps essentially offer the same basic info, however, this app is my main calendar app for one important reason: it is easy to read, especially at a quick glance. Also, the full month calendar option that you provide is better than just the 2 weeks that some other apps show. Being easy to read is so much more valuable than other app developers seem to realize.
One thing that would be nice is the ability/option to cancel a meeting but it remains on your list as grayed out. Right now, you can only delete a meeting that gets canceled. So many times I would have liked to have been able to look back and find what day a meeting had originally been on before it was canceled. Sometimes, if it gets rescheduled at a later date, I have to re-enter everything as it was deleted rather than just canceled. Also, this option would be great to keep a meeting on my schedule that I know I won't make and thus don't want it show show as active and don't need a reminder, but still want it to show on the list as grayed.
It's a keeper!
I love this App! I have a handful of App that I've purchased over the years, but THIS IS THE ONE that I 💜and use. Deleted all the others. Very intuitive to add appointments, and looks great too. My husband *always* asked me to arrange his calendar because he really hates calendar Apps. So I also added Fantastical-2 to his iPhone. He loves it too! Now.... He doesn't need me anymore 😜. Serioiusly tho, our phones are our personal assistants. A great phone App is essential gear. It should not be a chore to add info. The widget looks awesome too. I like the black theme. My husband prefers the light. Great job Flexibits!
You can display current date on app icon
This has always bugged me about Apple: only their own calendar app can display the current date (I understand the reasoning, but it still bugs me!).
However, there's a brilliant solution that Fantastical has implemented: go to Fantastical settings, and set the 'App Icon Badge' to CURRENT DATE.
This app has now replaced Apple's calendar app on my home screen. It's an amazing app in so many different ways.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 13, 2017
- Version: 2.8.6
- Size: 45.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Flexibits Inc.
- Copyright © 2011-2017 Flexibits Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.