► Import YOUR fantasy football league and get a cheatsheet just for you. Every league is different - dominate yours!
► As the fantasy football draft progresses, the cheat sheet updates for your roster's needs and the bye weeks of the players you already drafted.
► The most powerful & hi-tech draft app available from the guys who created the Value-Based Drafting (VBD) fantasy football drafting system:
• Customize to your fantasy football league settings
• Our rankings adapt and react to each pick in your fantasy football draft based on your roster’s needs…
• …and outsmart your opponents by predicting their next moves
• Mock draft to prepare for every scenario - never see the same draft twice
• Review your fantasy football draft with our unique and industry-leading Rate My Team system
• Constant data updates and analysis into September - new projections, ADP, news, rankings, outlooks, depth charts and tags
• Add players to watch or avoid lists, or add notes to their profile
• Player tiers created for you, specifically for your league’s settings
• Depth Charts, Complementary Players list and Upside Projections to highlight sleepers later in the draft
► Supports very advanced fantasy football league settings including:
• Auctions, snake drafts and fully customizable draft orders
• All offensive positions (QB, RB, WR, TE, WR+TE combined, RB/WR flex, RB/WR/TE flex, QB/RB/WR/TE flex, PK)
• IDP (DL, LB, DB, DE, DT, OLB, ILB, CB, S, any IDP)
• TD only
• Multi-flex leagues
• Highly advanced scoring: distance scoring for touchdowns, yardage bonuses, ability to enter fully customizable scoring rules
• Scoring can be defined differently by position (ie TEs = 1.5 PPR, while RBs = 1 PPR)
• Number of teams in your league
• Number of rounds in your draft
► Why is it better than the competition? Only the Fantasy Football Dominator supports…
• ADP that adapts to your league settings (Expected Draft Position)
• Dynamic drafting: the rankings are not just lists, changing as the draft progresses to the needs of your roster
• Advanced and comprehensive customization options for the app’s rankings
• Draft strategy controls that adapt to the progress of the draft - factoring in more upside as your draft progresses
• Full integration with Footballguys Rate My Team: finish a mock (or draft) and get instant feedback to how well you did
• Utilizes the cloud to save settings between your different devices
• Ability to quickly find complementary players that have easy matchups when your studs are on bye or have difficult games
• Editable mock drafts - if you know how a league mate drafts, it’s easy to input their preferences into the app
• Ability to edit weekly weights of the fantasy season so you can put the importance on opponent, playoffs, bye weeks, etc.
• Comprehensive Depth Charts
• Ability to customize using 4 different offensive and 2 different IDP projection sets
• Supports roster limits and minimums by position
• Player rankings and comments from over 40 staffers
• Variable Team Artificial Intelligence (AI) allowing unlimited number of configurations
• True randomness in the AI calculations using a combination of VBD, ADP and randomness for selections
• Ability to customize VBD baselines
• Dynamic Auction Values that change as players are removed from the draft board according to other teams over- or under-paying
• Create Player Shortlists to compare stats, news and rankings side by side
► About Footballguys:
Every site claims self appointed "gurus" or "experts". That's nice. Footballguys claims a proven track record of customers dominating their leagues. Whether it's the high stakes contests like FFPC or NFFC, national contests from ESPN or local leagues around the world, Footballguys customers dominate their leagues.
With a paid staff of 60+ hardcore Football writers and news hounds under contract, we'll put our Staff up against anyone's.
► DOMINATE your league now with the Draft Dominator!
Fantasy drafts are happening right now! And we have even more improvements for you. Thanks for being a Footballguy!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Would buy again. Would like some user mods
I used this app for the first time to draft my FF league. Great info and user interface. Was able to quickly keep pace with my draft and get rankings and info on the players. One slight problem. The app was able to import my league with positions and scoring from MFL. However, my league is a bit custom and we do special teams instead of kickers. The app did not recognize the position of special teams so it did not offer any info for it. Since our league is custom in this position I didn’t expect the app to support it. However, in the past I have used the kicker position as a stand in or best estimate of the special teams position. The app didn’t let me modify the imported settings to do that. That would have got you 5 stars.
Even better than last year!
Last year I used this app to do lots of mocks for all my different leagues. Then I took it to Vegas and used it during my live FFPC drafts. Made my live drafts so easy because I had used the same thing to mock. I had my personalized adp and draft strategy saved on the app and as the draft progressed, Draft Dominator updated on the fly reacting to how the other teams were drafting. This year’s version includes support for Best Ball and Auction Leagues as well. It’s very powerful and customizable - the more you put into setting it up the more you get out of the app. I can’t recommend it enough, go get it !!!
A step backwards
I have been using this app every year since it was an excel app. We have a draft that has maxes at positions and then opens up to free agents at round 15. I went to change the max settings and then it said do you want to reset the draft after making changes. Who would want to do this? Obviously they hired people who don't play FFL to program this years version. Also, cheat sheet thought positions were maxed and had a red x and took the position players off the board even though maxes were not hit. Main reason I paid for this app in the past was that it calculated that other teams would not be going after players because they hit their maxes or the other teams would be going after other positions. First year the app failed to do this...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.