Imagine you could get access to a cheat sheet that adjusts to fit your league settings AND allows you to mark off players during your draft. That’s exactly what the 2018 RotoWire Fantasy Football Draft Kit can do for you. This powerful app has all the features you need to dominate during your draft.
► THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TRUST ROTOWIRE’S FANTASY FOOTBALL COVERAGE
RotoWire.com has been the leading source of premium fantasy sports information on the internet for over 15 years. Over the past few years, our writers have won three times as many awards as the next closest competitor. We talk fantasy sports daily on our Sirius-XM radio show and also provide fantasy news to many of the leading online sports sites.
► ABOUT THE 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT KIT
Simply enter your league's scoring and roster settings and the app creates rankings from a value-based calculation that uses RotoWire's 2018 stat projections. Here are few of the features:
- A cheat sheet that ranks players based on projected stats for 2018 using your league's settings.
- The cheat sheet is a Value Based Drafting method that accounts for your league's categories, roster, etc.
- For drafts: The ability to manually rank players to your preference.
- Mock drafts against AI.
- RotoWire.com outlooks for the 2018 season for hundreds of players. You can't get that in ANY other app.
- Recent news and analysis for players.
- Projected Standings for your league.
- We offer the ability to tier players or mark them as sleepers or busts.
- Notes can be added on each player.
- Functionality that lets you easily keep track of who has been drafted.
- Team depth charts.
- Projected stats for the 2018 season.
- Player stats from the last three seasons.
- The ability to download updated news and stat projections until the start of the 2018 season.
- A player search that allows you to quickly find players.
- Individual defensive player rankings.
- Ability to use Team QB and Team K in your roster.
- Current fantasy football articles from RotoWire.com experts.
- The cheat sheet isn't ordered just by projected point totals, we calculate player rankings based on your league's settings.
All the data for the app is stored on your device, so internet access at your draft isn't required. The first time you use the app, we highly recommend connecting to the internet to allow the app to update the player info.
► PLUS, YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE ALL THESE SETTINGS!
- Number of teams in the draft
- Roster spots including: QB or Team QB, RB, WR, TE, Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, Flex RB/WR/TE, Flex RB/WR, Flex WR/TE, K or Team K, Team DEF, Individual Defensive Players (DL, LB, DB), Reserves
- Offense Scoring Including: Pass Attempts, Pass Completions, Incomplete Passes, Passing Yards, Passing TDs, Passing INTs, Sacks Taken, Bonuses for Games With 300+ Pass Yards, 350+ Pass Yards, 400+ Pass Yards, 100+ Rush Yards, 150+ Rush Yards, 200+ Rush Yards, 100+ Receiving Yards, 150+ Receiving Yards, 200+ Receiving Yards, Bonuses for a TD Pass of 40+ Yards, TD Pass of 50+ Yards, TD Rush of 40+ Yards, TD Rush of 50+ Yards, TD Reception of 40+ Yards, TD Reception of 50+ Yards, Rushing Attempts, Rushing Yards, Rushing TDs, Receptions, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs, Fumbles Lost, 2-Point Conversions, and First Downs
- Defense Scoring Including: IDP Tackles, IDP Passes Defended, Sacks, Interceptions, Fumbles Forced, Fumbles Recovered, Safeties, TDs, Blocked Kicks, Tackles For Loss, 3 And Outs, 4th Down Stops, Points Allowed, Yards Allowed
- Kicker Scoring Including: Field Goals Attempted, FG 0-19 Yards, FG 20-29 Yards, FG 30-39 Yards, FG 40-49 Yards, FG 50+ Yards, Extra Points Attempted, Extra Points Made, Extra Points Missed, and Field Goals Missed.
► DON’T WAIT. GET THE 2018 DRAFT KIT NOW.
We stand behind the quality of our apps with email support (firstname.lastname@example.org). Buy the app now and you’ll have your draft preparation squared away for the 2018 season.
-Fixed an issue with player links in the articles
Ratings and Reviews
Devs should be ashamed of themselves
Everything seemed legit about this app including the avg. Rating and the endless string of positive reviews. The rich set of valuable tools and features had me oozing with confidence heading into my draft. Unfortunately, this app won't help you when it matters. The most important and expensive league, which I spend months preparing for every year, and I bombed the draft because I couldn't access any of my custom cheatsheets, notes, draft order etc. All that work for nothing! I missed my first pick while trying to get this app working properly... I had to quickly Google a top 200 list and had to research player news and all that fun stuff in the middle of the draft! Meaning I was unable to follow the picks and had to forgo my usual draft stradegy.
I believe the developer should make it very clear that all work and saved information will not be synced when signing into a different device.
Thanks to this application, my draft was ruined and I hope others see this and heed my warning!
Nice interface, no special content
I’ve paid the $4.99 to get this fantasy football draft kit for two straight years now.
Here’s the good...
The interface is fantastic as is the mock draft tool. The quick and easy access to the updates on each and every player is also great.
Here’s the average...
The player news updates/feeds are almost word for word what you can get from almost all free fantasy football sites.
Here’s the bad...
I bought this app in very early August and they have barely changed any player projections since then. The free sites I go to are constantly changing their player stat projections which in turn changes the player rankings.
Here’s the reality...
If this was a free of 99cent app then I wouldn’t bother posting here, but for $4.99 I think these “experts” owe us more. One example is that as Christian McCaffrey has moved up every draft board in the past 10 days but he has stayed static on this draft board. That reeks of laziness.
I’m not saying his app will guarantee a championship but it will put you in the best spot to make it to the promise land! I do 1,000s yes 1,000s of mocks but the cool thing is you can do 5 in a few minutes. You can have the ran automatically or do them at your own pace. In 7 years in fantasy I have won over 6 in the 3 leagues I play. You need to be prepared and confident on draft day and this is the way to do it. Competition beware!! 10 stars!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.