Fantasy Forest Story: Land Before Dragons
By Storm8 Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover a world of magical creatures in Fantasy Forest Story! Breed common animals to hatch rare, mythical creatures like the Pegasus, Unicorn, Phoenix and more!
Can you unlock the secret to breeding the Emerald Dragon, rumored to be the sole ancestor of more than 400 Dragon offspring?
• Breed up to 7 elements to unlock over 75 rare species! No two are the same!
• Challenge your creatures in weekly Tournaments to win exclusive animals!
• Feed, raise and evolve your animals from adorable babies into mighty adults!
• Battle through more than 6 regions of uncharted land to defeat and unlock new species to raise!
• Experience each animal's cute, unique animations while walking, feeding, flying or battling!
• Expand your forest to rescue the Frostfang and Lightning Leopard, unlocking 30 new Water and Lightning species to breed!
• Join your friends in World Events to unlock unique personal and community prizes!
Which animals will become your favorites? The feisty Firefox, the rocky Rampage, the gentle Grassquatch, and many more await you in Fantasy Forest Story!
Fantasy Forest Story is an online only game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
Please note that Fantasy Forest Story is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Fantasy Forest Story may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
What's New in Version 1.5.6
- An all new Storybook Adventure is on the way to tell the tale of Little Fawn, Hooded Robin, and Maid Mareian!
- PISCES, the next Zodiac animal, will arrive soon with a splash!
Best game ever!!!! But... A few problems
Fantasy forest story is an amazing game, never experienced a better game, but there is a few problems I ask to get rid of... Why does it take like HOURS to breed and hatch stuff?! And why do gems cost so much?! I now am level 48, and have 3 legendary animals but only because I payed a ton of GEMS!!!! Plus when I first got an advertisement of fantasy forest story I saw the crystal unicorn and I saw it was on the app picture so I thought " whoa it's so cool! Since it's like the main animal it should be easy to get!" But unfortunately I was wrong! I have been trying to get a crystal unicorn the moment I started! But no luck... Please make it easier to get a crystal unicorn so you can breed it to make awesome animals...!!! But other than that this is an awesome game I have recommended this game to all my friends! Thank You Storm8!
Love the game, dislike Money Hunger!!
Overall, I really like the game. Sincerely, I cannot give a higher rating because:
-Games are for fun, not stress and aggravation! What's the point in spending time, coins, food and money (those who do buy the ridiculously overpriced gems!) to breed, grow and raise an ultra rare animal to Level 15 and then lose in a tourney to a common Level 1 animal!?!? ...3 or 4 times in a row!!! It's really offensive!
- Why is it so difficult to expand? If you have more land, you can buy more habitats, decorations, animals...I thought THAT WAS the point of the game, duh!
- Multiple time-limited goals overlapping or concurrent... Unless you only play this game, 24 hrs straight and do nothing else, you won't be able to finish them! i.e. You have to breed animals of different elements at the same time, but it is sooooo darn difficult to get them! Which brings me to...
- Only one breeding den/nest! Come on, please! Again... Isn't the purpose of the game to have more of everything?!? Plus, it may take a week, if lucky, to get the goal animal...usually never!
- Gem producing animals discontinued. When game began, you could breed these animals. Now, they're not even available for purchase!
So, unless you're one lucky, extremely patient, sleepless millionaire, who doesn't mind throwing away your money for something that you may never get, do not waste your time here!
A game that's been done better by others
It's a game that's been done before and has frankly been done better. The art is very cute which is part of why this game has been so disappointing, because every other aspect of the execution hurts it. Upon launch players have to go through 7 screens of pop ups before they can even do anything, several of them relating to "quests" to download other storm8 games. They pop up every time you launch the app and there is no way to skip them. The battle system is completely nuts - no way a level 15 pyro pony should have trouble beating a level 6 pyro pony, it just doesn't make sense. The pricing structure in the shops is equally baffling. Probably worst of all is that this app drains battery life like nothing else I've played and I can't really figure out why, I have 3D fps games that draw power more efficiently in this one.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 18, 2016
- Version: 1.5.6
- Size: 85.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Storm8 Studios LLC
- © 2016 Storm8 Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sack of Gems$4.99
- Bowl of Gems$9.99
- Bundle Pack$14.99
- Chest of Gems$19.99
- Bowl of Gems$6.99
- Sack of Gems$3.99
- Chest of Gems$13.99
- Bundle Pack$1.99
- Handful of Gems$0.99
- Bundle Pack$9.99