FantasyPros Who Do I Start?
By Marzen Media LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** The fastest way to get expert advice for all of your start/sit decisions! **
Take advantage of the most accurate fantasy football experts to quickly compare players so you can start the best players on your team every week.
With FantasyPros’ proven Expert Consensus Rankings (ECR), you'll have the most accurate roster advice at your fingertips. Start the best players, with confidence, come game day.
Make sure you’re ready to bring home your fantasy football league’s championship!
● The most up-to-date Expert Consensus Rankings for all relevant fantasy football players.
● Easy comparisons to see who would be the best player to start on your roster.
● Compare against all available players to see if there's a more valuable player on the waiver wire.
● Quickly view expert rankings, stats, and recent player news all in one place.
● Still have a draft? Easily switch between weekly Sit/Start mode and Draft mode to get the most accurate advice.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Fixed bug when searching for players.
It's an ok app
The first 4-5 weeks of the season it didn't have several rookie players that were starters in many positions. I only use this to supplement my decision making process but quicker updates with players and injuries during the season would be beneficial.
Contradictory - sure. Inaccurate - absolutely
I've been using it this fantasy season as "who do I NOT start?". It's told me to start players who are out due to injury. It's told me to start a player and then when I scroll down to the so called "expert comments" it shows info solidly against starting that individual. You'd have better luck asking your Grandmom to pick a player.
Ok - but Kicker Data seems very Bad
Quick as a second opinion. But note - Kicker data is way off!?!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 33.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Marzen Media LLC
- © 2015 Marzen Media LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.