By Oklahoma State University
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Robert M. Kerr Food & Agricultural Products Center now supports you on the go! FAPC Connect’s mobile application allows you to:
• Gain access to Food Safety and other food-processing information on the go.
• Select topics of interest and get notified when new content is added.
• Access articles, videos, trainings by FAPC topics.
• Access articles, videos, trainings by FAPC experts.
• Ask an expert to get answers on FAPC topics.
Interact easily with FAPC content and experts - be on-the-go and in-the-know!
Exceptional Training ,Priceless Experience
Great people at all levels of this fine University Food and Ag Products Center - everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together in accomplishing the mission to help Oklahoma business .
The Basic Training and Management team are highly Motivated which brings much positive energy to help launch new to market ventures or legacy companies . FAPC is the definition of what a team should look like … as an Oklahoma State Alum and Ag Business owner I value this program and the efficiency and effectiveness of help Oklahomans succeed!! Kenyatta Wright
- Category: Food & Drink
- Released: Apr 17, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oklahoma State University
- © 2017 Moblico LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.