Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The FAR/AIM app continues this tradition, containing information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to pilots, flight instructors, and flight crew, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and Pilot/Controller Glossary.
ASA FAR/AIM app features:
• Free Updates provided.
• All of the ASA FAR/AIM and FAR for Flight Crew book contents are included: 14 CFR Parts 1, 5, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 39, 43, 61, 63, 65, 67, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 110, 117, 119, 120, 121, 125, 133, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142; 49 CFR Parts 172, 175, and 830; TSA 1544 and 1552.
• The complete Aeronautical Information Manual including color figures.
• Pilot/Controller Glossary included.
• Study by Certificate lists for Private, Sport, Instrument/CFII, Commercial, Flight Instructor, Flight Engineer, and ATP allows aviators to hone their studies to the pertinent rules for their individual certificate and operation.
• Text search helps you find what you’re looking for in the FAR, AIM or both.
• Profile and Landscape viewing available for easy reading and viewing figures.
ASA tracks FAA changes daily and updates the app when regulations and AIM changes affect pilot operations. The date shown for the app's update reflects the last regulatory change affecting content. A new update will be released when a rule change affects operations.
None of the material in this publication supersedes any documents, procedures, or regulations issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). ASA does not claim copyright on any material included herein that was taken from United States government sources; all contents originate from the FAA.
What's New in Version 1.38
The regulations and Aeronautical Information Manual have been updated to reflect the latest information from the Federal Registers and FAA.
I love the app, but it would be nice if the highlights could sync across devices. One of the reasons I use the digital app is so I don't have to highlight all the regs again every year. This would be a huge plus!
Would have been 5 stars if....
If I could UN-hilight things.
Once hilighted, it's hilighted forever.
My autocorrect hates the word hilight.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Dec 05, 2015
- Version: 1.38
- Size: 39.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aviation Supplies and Academics, Inc.
- © 2010 Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.