Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The FAR/AIM app continues this tradition, containing information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to pilots, flight instructors, and flight crew, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and Pilot/Controller Glossary.
ASA FAR/AIM app features:
• Free Updates provided.
• All of the ASA FAR/AIM and FAR for Flight Crew book contents are included: 14 CFR Parts 1, 5, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 39, 43, 61, 63, 65, 67, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 110, 117, 119, 120, 121, 125, 133, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142; 49 CFR Parts 172, 175, and 830; TSA 1544 and 1552.
• The complete Aeronautical Information Manual including color figures.
• Pilot/Controller Glossary included.
• The popular, user-friendly and fully searchable combined FAR and AIM index from the ASA FAR/AIM printed book.
• Study by Certificate lists for Private, Sport, Instrument/CFII, Commercial, Flight Instructor, Flight Engineer, and ATP allows aviators to hone their studies to the pertinent rules for their individual certificate and operation.
• Text search helps you find what you’re looking for in the FAR, AIM or both.
• Profile and Landscape viewing available for easy reading and viewing figures.
ASA tracks FAA changes daily and updates the app when regulations and AIM changes affect pilot operations. The date shown for the app's update reflects the last regulatory change affecting content. A new update will be released when a rule change affects operations.
None of the material in this publication supersedes any documents, procedures, or regulations issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). ASA does not claim copyright on any material included herein that was taken from United States government sources; all contents originate from the FAA.
What's New in Version 1.35
The FAA regulations have been updated to reflect the latest information from the Federal Registers. The new Part 5 (Safety Management Systems) has been added.
One of the best out there!
This is one of the best ones out there. A feature that I'd like to see would be the function to print certain parts up so that we could have a paper copy to give to the examiners and/or FAA inspectors.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Mar 18, 2015
- Version: 1.35
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aviation Supplies and Academics, Inc.
- © 2010 Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.