Far Cry 3 Outpost
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Far Cry® 3 Outpost
Join your friends and get ahead in the game with the Far Cry® 3 mobile app for multiplayer and co-op. Earn advanced weapon mods for your favorite guns and customize your loadouts on the go! The next time you jump into a multiplayer match or co-op chapter, you’ll be ready to play.
- Decode the encrypted data you find in-game to unlock advanced weapon mods and earn bonus XP. Don’t wait until you’re playing the game to start decoding. Instead, decode on the go! Once you unlock a weapon mod, you can accept it, give it to one of your friends or sell it for more XP straight from your phone.
- Play The Grid to unlock new encrypted data sources to decode, even while away from the game!
- View and customize your loadouts so that you’re ready to play once you’re back in the game.
- Keep track of your progress through the Daily and Weekly Challenges. Completing these challenges will earn you XP.
- Check out your personal stats and the stats of your friends, including time played, level, top weapons, awards and more.
- Keep track of the maps you’ve made in the Map Editor. You can follow the current tier placements and how many people have liked or favorited your maps.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
New feature: The Grid! Play The Grid to unlock new encrypted data sources to decode, even while away from the game!
Fixed issue where Loadouts sometimes failed to appear
Fixed several crashes and bugs
If you are experiencing issues with the Far Cry® 3 Outpost app, please visit http://support.ubi.com or visit the Far Cry® 3 forums.
This is a nice app that's helpful and just good in general. I do however, think it's funny that I went from level 1 to level 4 and I didn't even have to play the Far Cry 3 multiplayer (I do like that it's not extremely difficult to level up by the way).
I really enjoy this app, and it is one of the few that I give a five star rating to. It really helps me progress faster in multiplayer, since I can't always be in front of my tv to check my decoders. I highly recommend this app, especially since it doesn't try to get you to buy a bunch of crap for extra progression. However, they should put in an option to spend a few dollars to get unlimited rewards per day instead of having to wait all day for some more. Just an idea.
It is crap
I try's to get it to work but it said it could not connect to the server and I checked trying to get it to worked deleted it and reinstalled, turned off my router and it did not work.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 20, 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.