FAR Test Bank - Wiley CPA Exam Review
By Higher Learning Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready for FAR with 1454 MCQs in one mobile app!
**Based on 2012 AICPA Content Specifications.**
Wiley CPA Exam Review Test Bank On-the-Go: Financial Accounting and Reporting lets you maximize study time and hone essential test-taking skills anywhere you can carry your mobile device. Select practice questions by module. Set flags. See hints and answer rationale. Based on the same proven Wiley Online Test Bank format used by many major live course providers, you can now easily add vital study time to your pre-exam routine anywhere, anytime. This Universal iPhone/iPad/iTouch is produced by Wiley Global Finance, the same authoritative source that has helped over half a million CPA candidates attain certification over the past 40 years.
- Over 1400 drill questions
- Exam-like Multiple Choice Format (MCQ)
- Exam Mode (answer not shown until later)
- Study Mode (answer shown after each Question)
- Score Tracking & Filters (flagged, incorrect)
- Choose Module Areas to Focus On
COMPARE APPS: TEST BANK VS. FOCUS NOTES
If you want to practice exam-style MCQ format get this app. For learning the key concepts, rules and criteria of an exam section module-by-module use our 4-star+ rated "Focus Notes" apps.
PATRICK R. DELANEY, PhD, CPA, (Chicago, IL) was the Arthur Andersen LLP Alumni Professor of Accountancy at Northern Illinois University and the author of bestselling books, audios, and software in the Wiley CPA Examination Review System. O. RAY WHITTINGTON, PhD, CPA, CMA, CIA, (Chicago, IL) is Dean of the College of Commerce and Kellstadt Graduate School of Business at DePaul University.
What's New in Version 2.0
Great concept but did not follow through
The app is great I have to admit, but only because the vast amount of questions. When you buy this app you will clearly see the developers did not think about its users. Please note I got tired as I was writing this review so I wasn't able to mention all the things I hate about this app. If you can think of the kid in high school that always did the bare minimum, well he grew up and developed this app. There are no useful features, it is a organized database of questions. Goodnight.
1. The calculator might as well be scrapped. Unless your fingers come to a narrow point good luck.
2. Why do I have to go into a different screen mode in order to write down my debit and credits. Right now the amount of steps needed to be taken in order to just draw on the screen is four. Whatttttttt!?!?! It is a big waste of time if you try to solve problems by writing on the screen. On top of that if you want to erase a portion of your writing because you made a mistake or you ran out of room , too bad. In order to erase you must star afresh. So if you other info bad you lost it. Other apps are much better in this area, specifically a GMAT app.
3. Why can't I keep track of my progress?!? No quizzes?!? This app is strictly a database of questions organized in to categories.
liked the comprehensive database of question. very convenient for studying. i still don't like the calculator. i also did notice a few errors (maybe not errors but questions that needed more clarification in the question)-ie I found one question about common stock earnings where they listed account information including retained earnings and since retained earning is a balance sheet account the assumption was to count that dollar amount as a fixed in time amount but the answer assumed that the amounts given for retained earnings was the amount of change.
Overall it is very convenient and comprehensive and much more accurate and up to date than many other methods I have looked at.
Crucial part of my passing with an 87
I would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for the calculator. This app was crucial in helping me pass with an 87. The amount of questions was very satisfying. In conjunction with the wiley ebooks (one has more problems the other is a detailed review of each module) there is nothing else i needed to prepare me for the exam. there are some review packages that are 3 times the price but this package came through for me.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 07, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- Copyright © 2012 & Trademark by Wiley Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.