FareCompare When-to-Fly Airfare Alerts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's time to let cheap flight deals find you! Get real-time airfare alerts when airfare drops on your favorite trips. And it’s FREE. FareCompare When-to-Fly Airfare alerts push real-time airfare deals directly to your iPhone in real-time, up to six times per day. Because FareCompare alerts are processed in real-time, you are first in line for cheap flights to your favorite destinations worldwide. It's quick and easy to signup to watch your favorite trips and see a fresh daily list of deals from your home airport. The Where-to-Go GetAway map pins deals on an interactive GoogleTM map, another easy way to find the best travel deals for your next trip.
• Share the Deals: Let your friends in on cheap flights via Twitter, Facebook and email
• Save Your Favorites: It’s so easy to add and save your favorite trips worldwide for up-to-the-minute alerts
• Real-Time Alerts: Your iPhone buzzes you when prices change on the flights you want
• My Airport: See deals from your home airport every time you login
• No-Limit Options: Watch specific trips or simply watch for the cheapest airfare to destinations worldwide
• Interactive Getaway Map View: Check out all your possible destinations on global maps, complete with pricing.
What's New in Version 1.1
You talked - we listened. New enhancements include improved integration to book trips you find on the app.
New in 1.1
• Share flight deals with friends via Email, Facebook and Twitter
• Fixed shopping calendar navigation
• Location Services issues corrected
• Expired alerts now clearly marked
• Unexpected crashes fixed
• Improved integration to book trips you find on the app
Good app (until recently)
This app actually worked for me. The price was accurate but instead of booking through the app I had to log onto the website to get the lowest price. Orbitz is the only option for the app but the website gives you more options. Scored tickets to Belize for under $400! But previous posters are right, you have to jump right on the deals. Lately my fare watch hasn't been working though which is a bummer
Overall a decent app but whenever I try to do price comparison based on the days of the calendar, it just shows me that it's finding prices but never actually loads them, which makes me doubt whether the prices indicated for a specific month are accurate. For example, from NYC to Stockholm, it says prices starting at $492 for the month of August but won't show prices on specific dates in August.
Not so great
I travel a lot. I could never figure out how to get decent price alerts on the routes I wanted and its got tons of routes I never fly. Plus when I do get alerts (About Twice or three times a day) When I turn on the app and look at the alert it's nothing it doesn't show me a thing that I'm interested in.
So basically for me it's worthless and not only that but it's sort of a waste because it keeps popping up alerts you know I get a little red icon that there's an alert and then it's nothing. So disappointing.