Compare fares between Uber and Lyft's product lines and get the ride you need at the lowest cost. FareWell averages costs and automatically factors Surge and Prime Time surcharges so you never have to!
- directly compares prices by product type
- open rideshare apps directly to quickly book your ride
- averages price ranges for quick comparisons
- displays time to pickup
- displays ETA to destination
- automatically factors Surge / Prime Time surcharges
- saves favorite locations
Uber works again.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app!!!
Compares prices, tells you if the price is affected by surge/prime time (particularly helpful since the new versions of the Lyft app don’t show that any more), and it’s FAST.
Also lets you launch Lyft or Uber right from the price comparison page, and pre-fills the addresses for you so you don’t have to enter them again.
Two features I hope the developer might add in future versions:
- The ability to save more locations than just “work” and “home”
- The ability to make a donation to support the app!!
I'm glad you are enjoying the app and really appreciate the positive review! I have documented both of your suggestions and hope to add them soon. :)
Been waiting for app like this... well executed
I have been wanting an app like this for a while and i am glad to see this one out there. Really good setup. Couple questions:
1. Are you planning on adding more services? (VIA, Juno, Gett)
2. Any possibility to add the pin drop for the destination as well? Noticed it’s only available for the pickup location.
3. Bug Fix: When you have a pickup location and destination set, then you try to zoom in, it seems to zoom back out automatically. Seems to be a bug. Essentially, you are unable to zoom in properly for your route
Thanks a bunch for the positive review! To answer your questions:
1. I never plan to display more than two services at once. That being said, in the future you may potentially find the two most popular services in a given country (i.e. if you are traveling in India it might compare Uber and Ola, or in Indonesia Uber and GrabTaxi). This is to keep the interface simple and allow the user to compare like-services as quickly as possible.
2. It is possible, but I haven't considered it until receiving your feedback just now. I will definitely consider it in future versions.
3. I really appreciate the bug feedback. This is something I will try to fix in the next version.
If you have any more requests, feel free to email me at email@example.com. Thanks again for using the app!
This app is really helpful. Instead of opening both uber and lyft I can just open Farewell and it tells me who has a better price. Saves me a lot of time! Thank you to the person that created this!!! 💞
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.