Your access to the FargoRate system!
Keep track of your vital pool stats, current FargoRate rating, number of games, and full player search. And...if you are a sanctioned league player with one of our affiliated leagues (or through an optional yearly subscription), you get access to a whole lot more. View your complete match history, history against any opponent, and get ready to do some serious searching. You can search by location, rating range, established-status, or any combination.
- Personal player stats (rating, robustness)
- Player card
- Player favorites (limited)
- Search for players by name
- Upcoming Events and Streams
Paid features (subscription or league membership)
- Full personal match history
- Opponent match history
- FargoRate LMS integration (upcoming league matches and rosters)
- Advanced player searching and sorting
- Player favorites (unlimited)
* UNLOCK ALL FEATURES *
If you are not a league player with one of our affiliated leagues, you can still gain access to all of the great advanced features listed above by purchasing a yearly subscription. The FargoRate Paid App Subscription provides access to all features of the app for a 12-month period.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://fargorate.com/terms
We fixed many issues with this release. The two most significant are a fix for the bug that would cause the app to crash after purchasing a subscription for users that are running an older version of iOS and a completely new registration process that makes it much easier to claim your existing player record.
Here is a list of all of the fixes:
- Fix for iOS 11 devices that would cause the app to crash immediately after purchasing a subscription.
- Completely revamped registration process that makes it easier to claim your existing player record.
- On smaller devices, the rows on the Favorites screen appear squished together.
- Fixed issue that caused some users to be unable to create and save more than one Favorite.
- In some instances, an unestablished player's actual performance rating was shown on the Home screen instead of their preliminary rating.
- If only the "What is wrong?" field was filled in on the Submit Error screen, the app would crash.
- Selecting an empty match row on the the Upcoming Matches page would cause the app to crash.
- The list of Upcoming Matches on the Home screen would not always refresh on pull-down-to-refresh.
- Helped help links during the registration process.
Ratings and Reviews
Overall I’m pretty disappointed with this app as it could be so much better for the users. I would personally like to be able to see anyone’s match history I choose and sort of insane to not make that available. Otherwise, what’s the point? This app doesn’t really do anything more than the website and after paying a premium, I’m only able to see my own match history. Such a disappointment. I had higher hopes and thought this was going to be a useful tool.
Great initial offering
I like the list of previously played games/matches. I like being able to look up and “favorite” my friends and mentors. As a tournament director it’s important to me to be able to quickly look up player ratings, especially for those who are unknown to me. This is another step in the right direction for that purpose.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD! DO NOT PAY
This app is horrible. I finally managed to find my name and member number to make an account. I now have two ratings in my name, and after I paid for the extra stuff the app will not not open for me anymore, it just closes out. Please do not download and sign up! It will give you another new rating and mess everything up. And definitely don’t pay for anything, it will just crash on you.
- Steve Ernst
- 89.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 FargoRate LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Player App Subscription $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.