Farm Heroes Saga
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Farm Heroes Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Soda Saga & Bubble Witch 2 Saga!
Rancid the Racoon is trying to spoil the precious Farm Lands, stealing as many Cropsies as he can along the way. Will you join forces with the Farm Heroes and help to collect the Cropsies and save the day? Play through hundreds of levels of switching and matching farming fun to find out!
Take on this fantastic Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
Farm Heroes Saga is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Farm Heroes Saga features:
● Collect all kinds of Cropsies to win the level before you run out of moves
● Play levels and win magic beans to help you activate Farm Club
● Rechargable boosters, special power ups and Farm Club animals to help you win those challenging levels
● Easy to play but challenging to master
● Acres of luscious levels to complete - more added every 2 weeks!
● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
Visit https://care.king.com/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Customer Care if you need help!
Follow us to get news and updates:
Have fun playing Farm Heroes Saga!
*Minimum iOS version is 5.0.
What's New in Version 2.56.3
It doesn’t matter what route you take, it all leads to loser-ville in the NEW EPISODE, Route 66!
Oh, so you still think you can defeat me in these 15 NEW LEVELS? I see, I see…
Good luck, humans!
Rancid the Raccoon
Cute but deceptive
Game is cute and fun but you frequently are blocked from playing unless you wait (sometimes hours or DAYS for a roadblock) unless you pay to unlock features. You can even "earn" unlimited play only to reach a roadblock that stops you from enjoying your reward.....my last roadblock was for 3 1/2 days or a payment to buy gold bricks. I will probably delete the game--too costly to continue and too frustrating to keep getting stopped. The randomness of the computer generated "hard levels" is also frustrating--sometimes resulting in staying on the same level for 1 turn or several days--takes all the fun out of it.
Magic beans - worthless "reward"
No point to the "magic" beans as you can do nothing with them anywhere in the game itself nor through the App Store. They're a worthless "perk" for making progress (like dangling a carrot you can never eat). Game could be more fun if you didn't have to wait days or hours to move forward before boost features reload. Ridiculous wait times in effort to extort money from you to buy those features instead. Game is addictive and cute but the drawbacks above are a wet blanket overall. They just create disgruntled frustration and discourage play time.
The puzzle that comes in to match threes is planning ahead to set up big matches. People overlook the skill requirement because it often is possible to beat levels through dumb luck. Look up some videos of people who are legitimately very good at match three games and you'll see what I'm talking about.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 2.56.3
- Size: 97.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: King.com Limited
- © King.com Limited 2011-2016. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- XS Gold Bars package$0.99
- S Gold Bars package$4.99
- M Gold Bars package$9.99
- MS Gold Bar Package$1.99
- XM Gold Bars package$19.99
- Discount Package$6.99
- MS Gold Bars package$1.99
- Sale Bundle Medium$4.99
- L Gold Bars package$49.99
- Sale Bundle Large$19.99