Tired of counting rows? Need to track your position in the field while spraying? Farm Sprayer GPS is a simple tool that allows you to set the width of your implement and see where you have sprayed or spread fertilizer using the the GPS built into your phone or tablet or with an external GPS antenna. Use it for tillage, spraying, planting, or anything else. Farm Sprayer GPS highlights the ground you have covered and shows overlap. The maps can be saved to the device so that you do not need data in the field.
!!Use with caution!! Phone and Tablet GPS providers can be off by meters. Not all devices have GPS antennas built in. Please visit our website for help finding an appropriate external antenna to get the most out of the app.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Optional GPS Log Subscription Information:
The logging functionality of the app can be subscribed to on a auto renewal monthly basis.
• Within the app this subscription is titled "GPS Logs (1 Month)"
• The subscription lasts a month and is renewed automatically each month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The price is 9.99 USD.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Fixed Rotation Issue
Ratings and Reviews
Using my iPhone SE. Screen is a little small, but I can see where I've been. Accurate enough for winging fert. It's not super accurate and its hard to use to keep straight lines. Whats good though is that if you spent any time in the field you have a good feeling of straight, but when you come back around you need to get oriented to where you left off. This app really makes it easy to see where you left off so you can pick back up in the right spot when you turn around.
It would be nice to see logs. And the arrows dont seem to do much. The bearing line works good.
In all it does what it says.
Update fixed it
Had some issues on last update, but now it looks fixed.
I'm finally able to set an A-B line in multiple directions. Would be nice to be able to have logs but for the price this does better than my $1000 unit. Phone GPS works fine, but I had to get a bluetooth antenna for my iPad for it to work.
Re-View of App
Was hoping update would flip or rotate the map in direction of travel. It will flip if your travel the direction of the A/B lines, but will not flip or rotate if going opposite of A/B lines. The ability of the map to flip or rotate in the direction of travel would be very useful to help keep your orientation in the field.
- Joshua Johnson
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015, Joshua Johnson
- In-App Purchases
- GPS Logs (1 Month) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.