Farm Story 2 is a farm simulator that lets you explore a beautiful 3D world to harvest crops, raise animals and discover exciting surprises! Join in on the long-awaited sequel to our #1 hit farming game!
Play with friends for free and as long as you want, turning your fresh produce into delicious goods to become a farming legend! Go fishing, design your ranch and adopt pets to liven up your farm!
Game is available in English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本語, 中国语言, 한국어
FARM STORY 2 FEATURES:
EXPLORE a living, breathing farm world
- Simply tap to catch butterflies, fish in the pond, collect from farm animals, or feed adorable pets!
- In Farm Story 2, the virtual world is your oyster. Build your farm however you want, and spend your day creating a perfect virtual paradise.
DECORATE your farm with anything you want
- Buy hedges, hay, pets and more – this is my farm, my way!
- Show off farms with friends and neighbors.
RAISE a barnyard full of playful farm animals
- Collect tons of adorable animals and feed them tasty food to collect fresh milk and eggs.
- Create your own little zoo right on your farm, with horse, cow, pig and chicken pens!
COLLECT an assortment of irresistibly cute pets
- Every farm needs pets! Whether you’re looking for a horse or a cat, you’ll find your new best friend here, like the Siamese Cat, Tan Corgi, and White Show Pony!
- Collect from your pets to get valuable resources.
HARVEST fields of colorful crops and find fresh ingredients
- Plant fresh crops by day, and harvest them to make delicious dishes!
- Unlock new recipes by leveling your farm up and expanding your crop selection.
CRAFT delicious meals and snacks
- Create hearty meals in your Kitchen, snacks with your Deep Fryer, or desserts in the Chocolatier and sell them to expand your farm!
- Build ovens, fryers and more to expand your cooking options!
PLAY fun mini-games on your farm like Mining and Fishing!
- Gather new resources by playing mini games like mining, fishing and more to build your farm.
- Each game gives you new ways to expand and personalize your farm!
MEET friendly characters
- Fun friends like Jed Fallows help you learn the ins and outs of simulator mechanics, building, farming and more!
- Listen to stories that’ll help you farm with the best of them.
TRADE your farm-fresh goods with friends and neighbors
- Hop online to establish relationships with other farms. Trade with friends, earn cash with your neighbors, and more!
- Make a living selling your favorite foods and farm goods!
TREASURE your adventures with a colorful Scrapbook
- Keep track of all of your adventures in a colorful, personalized scrapbook that grows and adapts to your actions!
- Build a record of your farm’s history automatically as your farm expands
Farm Story 2 is the most relaxing farm simulator around, with tons of happy animals, delicious treats and fun mini-games. Build your farm, collect families of cute pets and animals, and visit your neighbors to expand your world.
Download Farm Story 2 and build your perfect farm today!
What will you do with your new farm? Come play the BEST looking FREE Farm game for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch!
Please note that Farm Story 2™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Farm Story 2™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 Studios will have access to your information through such services.
- iOS 12 compatibility
- Fix issue where dialogs may not be closable on iPad
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I've played these games, all the story games, for quite some time!! It's sad to see that it has become more about money than the game. If you actually want to win a quest, you either have to be on the game 24/7, hoping they will let your items appear or buy gems. In most cases, If you don't buy gems, your items needed will not appear and you will lose. When you mention something to the support team, it's like your game is targeted and punished.
One quest allowed players to buys certain items and they would level up. When the game, people running the show, figured it out, they no longer allowed the item to be for sold .... yes, they blocked it. It could be for sell but not one else could see it to buy it.
You used to be able to buy/sell extras from a quest .... that is no longer allowed. If you finish the quest early, you're forced to keep the extras in your storage. You can't sell or delete them. Your storage becomes full and the game is held hostage until the quest is over. When you are allowed to finally sell it, it's for "pennies" and no longer needed. Then and only then are you allowed to discard them in order to make room.
They have lost over half of their workforce and the game shows it. There are no extras other than the train and deliveries. It just seems like they have given up on us as players of their game.
Very little supplies for a lot of gems. Very costly for a game. Plus if during an event supplies were obtained, after the the event is finished, these supplies cannot be sold occupying the barn space, and it's so difficult to buy a barn supplies.
Also, diamonds are disappearing without my knowledge. I had 20 diamonds, then I noticed, they were gone. Most likely, when completing one of the tasks, I inadvertently clucked use diamonds to speed up a process, except I didn't. It would be much better, if there was a confirmation message before using diamonds to speed up any process.
Moreover, a real spoiler s that it's very difficult to collect coins to buy buildings or even more animals. Absolutely ridiculous prices for event buildings. Also, why am I being asked to fill staff for a train that I cannot produce yet, therefore, causing multiple unfilled trains, and trucks for that matter. Have no desire to continue the game, since all of the frustrating reasons above. Also, another downside is that the train or the truck are asking for products that I cant even make yet, for example sushi whose building will be available after 54th level, and Im on level 44. It would be nice and helpful if we could ask for help from other farmers, as I only am able to send 1 train out of 5, or the truck for that matter.
I’m roughly three days away from filing a complaint with the BBB on Storm8! My daughter and I downloaded the app when I got my iPhone 7 in January and we built up our farm, made several in app purchases. Apple runs an update and just like that the software is no longer compatible 🙄. I went into an Apple store attempt to rectify the situation and I was told to contact the developers ( who’s paying me to do all that?) which was an act of God and if I remember correctly they never got back to me.
I download this game to try to rebuild the farm my baby girl loved so dearly, we were adjusting pretty good, but I had to change out phones so I ran a back up got my new phone and my farm has miraculously disappeared yet again. I’m writing Storm8 with little to no guidance and I am at the tail end of my 5-7 day wait, however my credit card was charged today for a $5.23 in app purchase 😡😡😡 I’m not even using the app, I don’t have access to my farm and I’m not in the business of giving interest free loans. They’re not getting off so easy this time. The game is okay but you have to spend money otherwise it gets really boring really quick. I found better things to do on a Sunday rather than waiting to see if a tree would drop a leaf or some maple syrup 👎💩
- Storm8 Studios LLC
- 134 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Storm8 Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gems $4.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Bundle Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.