Farm Story 2™
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore a beautiful 3D world to harvest crops, raise happy farm animals and discover exciting surprises in the long-awaited sequel to our #1 hit farming game!
Play with friends for free and as long as you want, turning your fresh produce into delicious goods to become a farming legend!
Game is available in English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本語, 中国语言, 한국어
• EXPLORE a living, breathing farm world - simply tap to catch butterflies, fish in the pond, collect from farm animals, or feed adorable pets!
• HARVEST fields of colorful crops and find fresh ingredients to use in fun, tasty recipes!
• CRAFT delicious meals in your Kitchen, snacks with your Deep Fryer, or desserts in the Chocolatier!
• RAISE a barnyard full of playful farm animals like Chickens, Cows, Pigs, and more!
• PLAY fun mini-games on your farm like Mining and Fishing!
• COLLECT an assortment of irresistibly cute pets like the Siamese Cat, Tan Corgi, and White Show Pony!
• TRADE your farm-fresh goods with friends and neighbors!
• TREASURE your adventures with a colorful Scrapbook that automatically fills as you progress in the game!
• DECORATE your farm with a wide assortment of fun trinkets, happy farm animals, and charming pets from the market!
• MEET friendly characters like Jed Fallows, the kindly old farmer, full of helpful advice and fun stories to share!
What will you do with your new farm? Come play the BEST looking FREE Farm game for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch!
Please note that Farm Story 2™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Farm Story 2™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
What's New in Version 1.7.6
Frozen game if you try shopping cools off my interest
For the most part it's a great game but I HATE all the freezing for indeterminate amounts of time that's usually just long enough for the train to leave so you can't have your bonus. The only other suggestions are that it boobytraps you into wasting tons of (stingily distributed) gems while collecting and it could use more limited time goals. Expansions also shouldn't be so ridiculously time consuming to try to get like 30 of each map wasting space in your storage. On that note, it isn't right that if you win or collect a bonus (like the beehive) and your storage is full, you are robbed of that bonus! In any other situation such as purchasing from the store, you can acquire items over the limit so I know there's room, so what's the deal, programmers? That should be as easy a fix as the freezing. Please wake up for these quick fixes. We'd all appreciate it.
I love this game. It is like a juggling act to keep everything in working order to support deliveries going out or stuff to sell in the store. But it makes the game fun and exciting. I get annoyed that some things take 1 1/2 hours to produce but I suppose that is real time and it keeps me coming back! I've started over twice when I got a new phone and once had to reset everything on my phone, but it was kind of fun doing it over. I'm a farm story 2 junkie! I love seeing all the add ons that weren't there last time I played! Thank you for making it exciting. I am not going to spend my $$ on gems so buying all that stuff like kittens and puppies isn't going to happen. It would be nice if I could earn those with a coin value.
You grow crops, churn out cheese, bake bread, etc to complete orders...only you can't store all your crops since your silo isn't large enough and you can't expand it without nails...which are a rare item. You can't store all the products you make since your barn isn't large enough and you need paint cans..which also is a rare item. You also are having trouble utilizing your land since it needs to be cleared by shovels....I need 14 more at this point and have found 3 or 4 in the last month that I've been playing. I'm seriously considering giving up and trying Hay Day instead but I doubt it will be much different. Of course you CAN buy the rare items with gems...which occasionally drop and can be bought for $. Many rare items I've obtained have been through spending gems. I haven't spent any $ yet so the game has been slow going and frustrating...but still fun
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 18, 2014
- Version: 1.7.6
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: TeamLava, LLC
- © 2014 TeamLava LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 120 Gems$4.99
- 42 Gems$1.99
- 250 Gems$9.99
- 530 Gems$19.99
- 1400 Gems$49.99
- Starter Pack$9.99
- 20 Gems$0.99
- Starter Pack$4.99
- Starter Pack$1.99
- Starter Pack$9.99