Start your agricultural career in Farming Simulator 14 on mobile and tablet! Take control of your farm and its fields to fulfil your harvesting dreams.
As well as a refined look and feel, Farming Simulator 14 gives you double the number of farm machines to control, all authentically modelled on equipment from real agricultural manufacturers, including Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Kuhn, Amazone and Krone.
- New highly detailed 3D graphics and a slick user interface take your gameplay experience to the next level
- Play with a friend in a free roaming open world in the brand new local multiplayer mode for WiFi and bluetooth
- Plant wheat, canola or corn and sell it in a dynamic market
- Mow grass, tedder and windrow it to create hay bales to feed to your cows, then sell their milk to the highest bidder
- Make money by selling grass or chaff at the biogas plant
- Hire computer-controlled assistants to help you with your work
Bugfixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Better than expected!
I’ve put hundreds of hours into Farming Simulator’s PC/Console games but I recently was excited to discover they make iOS versions. Not expecting a whole lot in comparison to their PS4 counterparts I decided to go with FS14 because it was an older free version but I was quite satisfied with the enjoyment of such an addicting game reduced to its fundamentals. My only complaint is the amount of “locked” equipment with no guidance of how to unlock them. This includes the frustrating lack of any available sowing machine upgrade whatsoever.. I imagine at one point it was expected of you to make an in app purchase to get such items but it seems to be no longer supported. Regardless I will likely open my wallet and update to the latest version and try not to get busted for playing at work!
Nice try at a game
Did not take long playing this to realize that there are a lot of problems with this game. You use the same gesture to zoom as to turn camera. Quit often you end up turning the camera when you try to scroll the map. After you are finished and want to turn the camera it is an infuriatingly futile effort. While they made an attempt at a written manual it leaves so many gaps and unanswered questions that they might as well not even have bothered. Looks like most of the better equipment is locked with no idea how to unlock.
Love it but...
The game has been out for a few years now and I think it would be greatly appreciated by everyone if the extra/better equipment wouldn’t cost anything. The new games on PS4 cost so much so yes this is a bit better but the controls are also not a good, and it could have less glitching for multiplayer. Farm sim 14 is better than 15 (outta graphics) because the 15 version just tried to be better but failed. I feel that 14 could be using some upgrades to better farm sim 14 and it can be done! :) Thanks 👋
- GIANTS Software GmbH
- 141 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 GIANTS Software GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 1'500'000 Coins $2.99
- 250'000 Coins $0.99
- Case IH Axial-Flow 9230 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.