Farming Simulator 14
By GIANTS Software GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start your agricultural career in Farming Simulator 14 on mobile and tablet! Take control of your farm and its fields to fulfil your harvesting dreams.
As well as a refined look and feel, Farming Simulator 14 gives you double the number of farm machines to control, all authentically modelled on equipment from real agricultural manufacturers, including Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Kuhn, Amazone and Krone.
- New highly detailed 3D graphics and a slick user interface take your gameplay experience to the next level
- Play with a friend in a free roaming open world in the brand new local multiplayer mode for WiFi and bluetooth
- Plant wheat, canola or corn and sell it in a dynamic market
- Mow grass, tedder and windrow it to create hay bales to feed to your cows, then sell their milk to the highest bidder
- Make money by selling grass or chaff at the biogas plant
- Hire computer-controlled assistants to help you with your work
What's New in Version 1.3.2
• New Items available in the shop:
- Powerful Lamborghini R7.220
- Ursus N270 Manure Spreader
- Kotte Garant X large Slurry tanker
- Amazone ZGB 8200 Large Fertilizer
- mobile fuel tank
• New In App Purchases available:
- Krone Big M 500 - a huge selfpropelled mower
- Case Magnum 340 - the most powerful tractor
• Fixed minor In-App purchase issue
I really wanted to like this one
I love farming games don't get me wrong. Harvest moon, iPad apps, Facebook games, etc. etc. I've pretty much tried them all. This one had the most realistic look to it of them all and it intrigued me the most, finally after it waiting on my wish list for months I have in and tried it. Wish I didn't. I only fiddled around with it for a half hour max but that was enough. Harvesting takes forever. Hooking up the different tools to your tractor is a nightmare, that took forever to figure out. Even learning how to drive the tractor around took awhile to get the hang of. There's no tutorial mode, only a guidebook which isn't very helpful unless you are an actually farmer and know the farm machinery lingo for all the different tools. Wanted to like it badly, but the game doesn't make it helpful enough to learn how to play. Or efficient enough use of my time. Farming doesn't have to be boring, and in many games its not. But holy crap this game made it dull.
Good game but y'all need to chill
This is a absolutely awesome game, it is as close to real farming I've ever seen. I'm a real farmer and this is great. All yall people talking about how this game needs this and this game needs that, be happy with what you got. Giants are working as hard as they can to make this stuff look legit and they don't need you breathing down their necks. Sorry for this long paragraph but all yall people who think they're farmers because they're in the FFA or have every single farming simulator and think they know every thing about a tractor need to chill.
I love the game, I play it everyday. Just wish there was a round bailer, and a gooseneck trailer way you can haul your tractors and equipment on to place to place, would like if there was a tractor with a front loader on it with a bucket and a hay spear, would love if there was a sprayer and wish you could go to another city to buy more land or something like that. I hope the next update has some really cool stuff on it hopefully it can have some of this stuff. If it did I would rate this as the best game ever!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 133 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: GIANTS Software GmbH
- © 2014 GIANTS Software GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1'500'000 Coins$2.99
- 250'000 Coins$0.99
- Case IH Axial-Flow 9230$1.99
- Horsch Maestro 12SW$0.99
- 750'000 Coins$1.99
- Deutz-Fahr 7250 Agrotron TTV$0.99
- Kuhn PZ 9600$0.99
- Amazone Condor 15001$0.99
- Krone ZX 550 GD$0.99
- Pöttinger Eurohit 690$0.99