Farming Simulator 18
By GIANTS Software GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Become a modern farmer in Farming Simulator 18! Immerse yourself in a huge open world and harvest many types of crops, take care of your livestock - cows, sheep, and pigs - take part in forestry, and sell your products on a dynamic market to expand your farm!
You have access to a huge selection of over 50 farming vehicles and machines, faithfully recreated from over 30 of the biggest names in the industry, including AGCO™’s most respected brands: Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. Drive and use brand new equipment and harvest sugar beet, potatoes, wheat, canola, corn, and for the first time sunflowers.
With a deep and powerful simulation experience, a vast open world and a wide fleet of vehicles including brand new machines, Farming Simulator 18 invites you aboard the most complete handheld farming simulation ever created!
Features of Farming Simulator 18 include:
• Use realistic tractors and trucks from some of the biggest agriculture machine makers
• Plant and harvest six different crops: Wheat, canola, corn, sugar beet, potatoes and sunflower
• Breed pigs and sell them for profit
• Feed your cows and sheep to produce and sell milk and wool
• New front loader attachments expand your options when transporting bales or wood
• Manage AI helpers for better results or let them drive your vehicles to a destination of your choice
• New 3D graphics show even more detail on your machinery and the southern US environment
• Harvest wood with dedicated machinery and sell the timber
• Play with friends in local multiplayer mode via WiFi
What's New in Version 1.1.0
New tractor: Deutz Fahr Series 9
New sowing machine: Horsch Pronto 9 DC
50 hours and counting!
For $5, and more than 50 hours of gameplay so far, this has been a tremendous purchase in terms of entertainment value for me. The game starts out a little slow, but as money starts coming in, you'll never be without something to do.
A few things I wish you could do (but can't):
-I really really would love it if the tractors remembered their last camera zoom level. I begin every play session zooming out all of my vehicles. Every, single, one, every, single, session. This feature would be a great one for sanity!
-On a similar note, I wish there was a button to re-center the camera to vehicle-forward-center.
I can't stop
Seriously... I have logged an unhealthy amount of time on this game... and I will continue to do so!!! This is way better than the previous version, and much more convenient than PC or Console. I love this game! The two recent equipment additions are excellent as well, love that the developers continue to update the game. The fields are way bigger than the previous version which I love, but they could still use more large fields (and less tight bridges).
A list of my least favorite things or things that could be updated:
Hay and livestock is tedious and bit pointless unless you just want something different (I understand IRL livestock requires more effort... but still), and all of the forage related equipment really needs some improved automation.
Also a bigger cultivator maybe? And I wish the sprayer didn't get stuck on everything in automation mode. And wouldn't be upset if you managed to add an articulating tractor (and some John Deere)😁!
Really good game
I like this game a lot it's really fun if you don't got much to do it would be nice if there was bigger plow and some class silage cutters would be awesome .also it would be nice if you could make your own field like in farming simulator 2017 but other wise it's a great game worth the $5
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 31, 2017
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 324 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: GIANTS Software GmbH
- © 2017 GIANTS Software GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1'000'000 Coins$2.99
- 200'000 Coins$0.99
- 500'000 Coins$1.99