Thousands of farmers use FarmLogs to lower costs and increase profitability.
FarmLogs helps you:
- Create, manage, and execute a profitable grain marketing plan
- Know when to sell and when to wait with real-time futures prices
- Monitor your profitability and budgets throughout the season
- Monitor rainfall on your fields (no special rain gauges required)
- View specific soil maps so you know where to apply inputs
- Easily take and share notes while scouting
- Identify yield threats and management errors with in-season satellite imagery
- Create quick, comprehensive field records automatically
- Plan inputs for the season
Making better management decisions has never been easier. Download the app today!
*Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.*
FarmLogs Essentials and FarmLogs Premium are available with a one month auto-renewable subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew each month unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase through the "Subscription" section on your Settings Screen or from your iTunes account settings.
Questions or Concerns? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or our support page below.
Terms of Service:
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app, however too expensive for features
I love the app in its free form, the ability to log field records and check in with rain totals all in one place is very handy for me. I would like to see an option to view and manage your storage options for the mobile devices, as I don’t have a computer having to switch back and forth when adding different storage and just to see my overall storage is cumbersome. I do think however that the services that are offered in the premium packages are extremely overpriced. $1200 a year just for satellite imagery and price tracking, when both of those features can be found online for free? I would buy the premium extras if the app were cheaper and even if it had advertisements would be a fair trade. Also wanted to report a bug with iPad usage, whenever you try to update the date of an activity the app just crashes. Has been happening for over a month now. In short, great app that does have issues but definitely needs price reduced to feel even remotely purchasable.
App works as advertised!!
I downloaded this App to effectively fertilize and spray my crop fields without a GPS unit. I was a little reluctant given some of the reviews but noticed every time some had a issue the App Developer addressed the issue. After using it in both applications, fertilizing and spraying, I can honestly say it worked to perfection with me. Will definitely continue to use!
Too stinking neat
I live More than 100 miles from my closest form. I can use it to keep track of rainfall also other properties that I can’t get 200 daily basis. Has a lot more functionality than I need but for what are use it, it is awesome.
- Agrisight Inc.
- 183.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © AgriSight Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Essentials $9.99
- Premium $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.