By Mostly Brothers
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Farmstand connects you with locally grown food. We’ve started with easy ways to discover and share the best of your local farmers’ market. Find markets in your area, share photos, post deals you’ve found, and help support your local community by telling everyone what’s great at your farmers’ market.
• Find farmers’ markets in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and more
• Take photos of the market, food, and vendors
• Add fun stickers to your photos
• See what other people are finding at the farmers’ markets
• Give and receive likes and comments on posts
• Save your favorite markets
• Add new markets and help keep the information up-to-date
• Sort farmers’ markets by distance or next open time
• Filter markets to show those accepting food and nutrition benefits such as SNAP/EBT/WIC
Connect with the Farmstand team:
• Email: email@example.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/farmstandapp
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/farmstandapp
• Blog: http://blog.farmstandapp.com
What's New in Version 1.9
Fix an issue where Farmstand would crash when adding a photo in iOS 9.
A decent search tool, but needs update on locations
While I did manage to find a few new places with it, I noticed that some locations didn't have farmers markets or has the wrong information. The location list should be updated to account for any that have recently been open, has gone out of business, or changed their time schedule. You might need to team up with some company who has more up to date data on farmers markets
Has Potential but is a Ghost Town
The information and comments are quite dated. It does show a recent market location change but a good portion of the comments are over two years old. Most of the reviews on here are over the years old too! Needs a reboot.
Only Essential Apps
Excellent app for eating healthy. Add a section for favorites, So I don't have to keep scrolling.