FarmVille 2: Country Escape
By Zynga Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**App Store Best of 2014**
Escape to the world of farming, friends and fun! Go on farm adventures to collect rare goods and craft new recipes. Raise animals and grow your farm with friends. Join a farm Co-Op to trade and share or play on your own in Anonymous Mode. You can play FarmVille anytime, anywhere… even when not connected to the internet. Best of all, the world’s most popular farming game is free to play!
** “FarmVille is back and this time, it’s portable” – TIME **
** ""Officially not just for Facebook anymore"" - Los Angeles Times **
** ""They may have built the best FarmVille game of the series"" - Kotaku **
- CRAFT a variety of baked gourmet goods like classic country apple pies
- HARVEST farm fresh crops of your favorite fruits and vegetables
- CUSTOMIZE your own farm for charming country living
- COLLECT hidden and rare items as you discover a new coastal farm
- NURTURE and raise a wide variety of adorable animals like your very own farm dog
- EXPLORE a new FarmVille story filled with special farm adventures
- BUILD a lush family farm by the coast so all your friends can visit
- FISH with your fellow farmers and sell your catch at Pike’s Landing
- GARDEN by the beautiful blue ocean as you decorate your farm with flowers and fresh produce
- TRADE and chat with friends or play anonymously with people from all over the world
- ESCAPE to the coast and then connect to your Facebook farm to send free water
- EARN daily rewards with the Mystery and take a spin at the Prize Wheel"
The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc and its partners.
What's New in Version 5.4.964
ALL NEW EVENT: The World Food Festival is coming to your Farm! Bring your hearty appetites and enjoy delicious international dishes such as Coconut Ice Cream and Seaweed Salad. Craft all of the recipes and win a 30-day visit from the Truffle Dog Farm Hand!
- ADVANCE through five different phases to win rewards like Keys, Golden Gloves, Stamps and more.
- WIN a visit from the Truffle Dog Farm Hand who will stay with you for 30 days after the event!
For the most part...
For the most part, it's a fun game to play. Yes the new updates make things more challenging, but I like that. I do agree with shutting off the option of boosts for the fair like 12 hrs before it ends, too many people, I won't say cheat, it isn't really cheating if they're using the options they have, but it's unfair when we work hard and it's taken away so quickly because someone had more keys than I do..but oh well.
One thing I would LOVE for there to be, a deconstruction shack.. It can be difficult to find the items we need, and in most cases I can find them in already made items, but if I had the ability to deconstruct them to get what I need 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 !! Have it cost money or more time or whatever, but that would be a great thing to have!
Just 2 things to improve
I love the game. It helps me to kill free time.
However, there are 2 things needed to improve.
Firstly, it is the key or gold hand spending interaction. When I mis clicked it, the key or gold hand just gone. Imagine when I got 1000 keys and mis clicked on a product that pending for 2 hours. That is not worth it, big cost for 1 mis click. There should be a confirmation box for spending key or gold hands.
Secondly, I got a suggestion that when choosing product to make, there should be a number to show how much do we have in storage. It would help alot so that we can count how much do we need for the next combination or quests. Sometimes I have to go to my shop to sell things to see how much do I have left of that items.
Any thing else is great!
Two thumbs down...
I have had this game for quite a while and I really enjoyed it until the new order board replaced the one in the previous version. It is nothing but a blatant attempt to wring yet more money out of the people who are playing the game, and I have spent plenty already. By increasing the number of items that need to be made to ridiculous heights, they have made it virtually impossible to play without constantly increasing the size of both the barn and silo. It is incredibly boring to make 34 of an item that takes 8 hours each to make and uses materials that take 2 hours to make at the rate of one at a time. I could go on, but there is no point in doing so. Zynga does not care or respond to reviews. So, I am saying goodbye to my favorite game. I will keep it for a little while in the vain hope that they will change it back and then delete it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 18, 2016
- Version: 5.4.964
- Size: 91.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © Zynga Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box of Keys$4.99
- Suitcase of Keys$9.99
- Stack of Keys$2.99
- Trunk of Keys$19.99
- Pile of Keys$1.99
- Small Starter Pack$1.99
- Crate of Keys$39.99
- Pyramid of Keys$99.99
- Silver Stamp$2.99
- Bag of Coins$9.99