**App Store Best of 2014**
Escape to the world of farming, friends and fun! Go on farm adventures to collect rare goods and craft new recipes. Raise animals and grow your farm with friends. Join a farm Co-Op to trade and share or play on your own in Anonymous Mode. You can play FarmVille anytime, anywhere… even when not connected to the internet. Best of all, the world’s most popular farming game is free to play!
** ”FarmVille is back and this time, it’s portable!” – TIME **
** “”Officially not just for Facebook anymore”” – Los Angeles Times **
** “” They may have built the best FarmVille game of the series”” – Kotaku **
- CRAFT a variety of baked gourmet goods like classic country apple pies
- HARVEST farm fresh crops of your favorite fruits and vegetables
- CUSTOMIZE your own farm for charming country living
- COLLECT hidden and rare items as you discover a new coastal farm
- NURTURE and raise a wide variety of adorable animals like your very own farm dog
- EXPLORE a new FarmVille story filled with special farm adventures
- BUILD a lush family farm by the coast so all your friends can visit
- GARDEN by the beautiful blue ocean as you decorate your farm with flowers and fresh produce
- TRADE and chat with friends or play anonymously with people from all over the world
- ESCAPE to the coast then connect to your Facebook farm to send free water
- EARN daily rewards with the Mystery Chest and take a spin at the Prize Wheel”
• The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency.
• Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
ALL NEW EVENT: Celebrate the lives of our loved ones in the magnificent Parade of the Dead!
- Ready your farm for Calavera Kate and Painter Facundo!
- COMPETE in 2 stages to earn rewards like Keys, Padlocks & more.
- WIN Spirit Dog, the painted hound, permanently!
Ratings and Reviews
Running a farm is loads of fun in this fresh sequel to a classic world-builder. Zynga’s latest offering presents a wealth of activities to keep you busy, including milking cows, harvesting fruits and vegetables, fishing, unlocking new areas, decorating your property, and even selling items to friends. With rebalanced level design and beautifully overhauled graphics, it’s a delight for any gamer.
Care Heart Update - Edited Review
Editing this review from one star to five because the Care Heart Points have been removed. THANK YOU!!!
The game updated and now in order to receive County Fair points you must use Care Hearts on everything you make. First off, Annoying! Secondly, it takes away from the simplicity of playing; too many steps makes it less enjoyable. The County Fair was already hard to climb up the levels; I was a Ruby II after one year of playing this game. Now, I’m a Platinum II and dropping. I’m also not seeing my Fair Points calculating on the bottom left after an item is complete; another annoying change making me go to the County Fair to check my progress (or lack there of). Lastly, the chat tab was moved from the bottom to the top tab; another unnecessary change making it more work on the player. The Co-Op selling boards tab & the Co-Op messenger tab should be next to one another for quick flipping from screen to screen as you buy & sell from one another. With the tabs on opposite ends; it is less convenient and frustrating (especially when you are accustomed to them being in a specific order). Rant over; thank you for reading.
I love this game. I only have a couple of problems...I don’t like the idea that there’s so many options to use keys to buy things or finish projects and the game very rarely gives out keys. Possibly one or two here and there as prizes. I did buy a few keys in the beginning but have decided now not to. For instance, 400 keys to buy a dog or cat that can find rare items for you. I have less than 100. Totally outrageous! You could really go crazy and break your bank.
The other problem is for instance the county fair. I can be in 3rd place and by the time I get off work I’m at 6th. I guess that’s the price I pay for working 10 hours a day. Apparently there are people that don’t work and play all day or can play while they are at work.
Here’s a tip. If you have a pig or sheep in your pen your feeding sometimes there’s an option to have a partner for free or you can buy the animal. I have found that most of the time you have a partner they never feed the animal so I’m doing all the work. Then when it’s time to weigh your animal and get your prizes the other person benefits too. I rarely decide to have a partner because they don’t help.
But I don’t see myself deleting this game any time soon though!
- Zynga Inc.
- 296.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Zynga Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Box of Keys $4.99
- Suitcase of Keys $9.99
- Stack of Keys $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.