FarmVille 2: Country Escape
By Zynga Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**App Store Best of 2014**
Escape to the world of farming, friends and fun! Go on farm adventures to collect rare goods and craft new recipes. Raise animals and grow your farm with friends. Join a farm Co-Op to trade and share or play on your own in Anonymous Mode. You can play FarmVille anytime, anywhere… even when not connected to the internet. Best of all, the world’s most popular farming game is free to play!
** “FarmVille is back and this time, it’s portable” – TIME **
** ""Officially not just for Facebook anymore"" - Los Angeles Times **
** ""They may have built the best FarmVille game of the series"" - Kotaku **
- CRAFT a variety of baked gourmet goods like classic country apple pies
- HARVEST farm fresh crops of your favorite fruits and vegetables
- CUSTOMIZE your own farm for charming country living
- COLLECT hidden and rare items as you discover a new coastal farm
- NURTURE and raise a wide variety of adorable animals like your very own farm dog
- EXPLORE a new FarmVille story filled with special farm adventures
- BUILD a lush family farm by the coast so all your friends can visit
- FISH with your fellow farmers and sell your catch at Pike’s Landing
- GARDEN by the beautiful blue ocean as you decorate your farm with flowers and fresh produce
- TRADE and chat with friends or play anonymously with people from all over the world
- ESCAPE to the coast and then connect to your Facebook farm to send free water
- EARN daily rewards with the Mystery and take a spin at the Prize Wheel"
The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc and its partners.
What's New in Version 5.9.1083
ALL NEW EVENT: Halloween’s almost here, and the twins are really excited to go Trick-or-Treating. We need costumes, candy, and goody bags to ensure they have the best Halloween Adventure! Get help from the Mummy and Pirate Anne, who can help you find rare event items.
- CRAFT Saltwater Taffy, Rum Candy, and costumes to help you get ready for Halloween.
- WIN a temporary visit from The Horseman who will stay with you for 30 days after the event.
I like the fact that you're building your own farm. It requires hard work and is time consuming just like real life. Gain "coins" , " keys " and other rewards to open up doors for bigger, better and more valuable items to utilize. I love the trophy games and fairs. All in all, I like how it gives you challenges and tasks to complete. You also have CO-Ops groups to interact with, sell and purchase from. You earn helpers to help tend to your farm and can also provide a helping hand to others in need. It's also great for kids because some items/tasks take time so you do have to wait for it to complete. Like baking a pie or sowing an item. It stops you from consistently playing and essentially giving the users a break. My cons are: somethings take too long and require too many tasks to get another complete. Some last for hours. I also don't like that you can only purchase so many fences etc. Amounts of a purchase shouldn't be limited. Also, some items in the store cost too many keys (which are hard to get) and farm animals can only be purchased once with coins. You can get another sheep for example (after you've gotten one with coins) without 100 keys etc. if you have enough coins, you should be able to but whatever and however you want in the store. But the game is fun, keeps you busy and staying creative.
I love the game, play and always something to do!
The only downside is the app crashes quite frequently. It's crashed 6 times today. When it crashes it doesn't save the last thing I did! Hopefully they get the crashing figured out. If they do I would give it a 5 star rating!
I had been playing on my iPad which was about 5 years old. I have since upgraded my iPhone and upgraded to an iPad Air. I have had no trouble with anything since then. 5 stars all around for me. I really missed being able to play this game. Now that I can again, I cannot stop playing!!
Can't play. Period.
For the past four events I have not been able to play them. The game opens, I do one or two things, and then it blows up and I am kicked out of the game. When I get back in, I am at the same place I was before I did the few items I completed, and I have to do them again, then I get kicked out again. I never complete anything to get rewarded for it, and get kicked out after a couple of minutes. Please fix this! I couldn't even get in long enough to report it so being able to do that may be a sign that it will work better now. I enjoy the game when I can actually play it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 17, 2016
- Version: 5.9.1083
- Size: 167 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © Zynga Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box of Keys$4.99
- Suitcase of Keys$9.99
- Stack of Keys$2.99
- Trunk of Keys$19.99
- Pile of Keys$1.99
- Small Starter Pack$1.99
- Crate of Keys$39.99
- Pyramid of Keys$99.99
- Silver Stamp$2.99
- Bag of Coins$9.99