FarmVille 2: Country Escape
By Zynga Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**App Store Best of 2014**
Escape to the world of farming, friends and fun! Go on farm adventures to collect rare goods and craft new recipes. Raise animals and grow your farm with friends. Join a farm Co-Op to trade and share or play on your own in Anonymous Mode. You can play FarmVille anytime, anywhere… even when not connected to the internet. Best of all, the world’s most popular farming game is free to play!
** “FarmVille is back and this time, it’s portable” – TIME **
** ""Officially not just for Facebook anymore"" - Los Angeles Times **
** ""They may have built the best FarmVille game of the series"" - Kotaku **
- CRAFT a variety of baked gourmet goods like classic country apple pies
- HARVEST farm fresh crops of your favorite fruits and vegetables
- CUSTOMIZE your own farm for charming country living
- COLLECT hidden and rare items as you discover a new coastal farm
- NURTURE and raise a wide variety of adorable animals like your very own farm dog
- EXPLORE a new FarmVille story filled with special farm adventures
- BUILD a lush family farm by the coast so all your friends can visit
- FISH with your fellow farmers and sell your catch at Pike’s Landing
- GARDEN by the beautiful blue ocean as you decorate your farm with flowers and fresh produce
- TRADE and chat with friends or play anonymously with people from all over the world
- ESCAPE to the coast and then connect to your Facebook farm to send free water
- EARN daily rewards with the Mystery and take a spin at the Prize Wheel"
The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc and its partners.
What's New in Version 5.5.1001
ALL NEW EVENT: Hawaiian Anniversary is coming to your Farm! It’s been one year since Heidi and Johnny tied the knot! Go on a romantic adventure with them to Hawaii and help them retrace their steps. Attend a Luau party and enjoy delicious Hawaiian foods and drinks like Ahi Poke, and Hawaiian Fruit Punch.
- COLLECT luau items to win rewards like Keys, Golden Gloves, Stamps and more.
- WIN a visit from the Hula Dog Farm Hand who will stay with you for 30 days after the event!
Load, "Fair", Reload, Repeat.
When I enter the game, it takes a good, long minute to connect me to the Internet. That's no issue; I can wait. The REAL problem is when it tells me to go to the fair. (Didn't that finish already?) Anyways, I click on the little wagon, and the truck comes to take it away. But, for some apparent reason, when the screen pops up for me to get my rewards, it kicks me out and I have to reload the game. (Which means another agonizing minute for it to connect me to the Internet.) I don't know if this is a bug for the new update or not, but it's becoming an issue for me. It's really irritating, and I would LOVE for this to get fixed. I love this game so much, and I hate to write so negatively about it, but this needs to get fixed. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but if you are, then you must be aggravated as well. Zynga, PLEASE get this fixed! (It gets the 3-star rating because I love it and I can't stand to put one star. Oh, and this has been happening since yesterday.)
I love this game but it is not fair when you work so hard on the challenges to stay in the top ranking and then in the last couple of hours someone comes in with a buttload of bonus points so they can get the #1 spot.
I worked so hard to be in first place all week long, without using any bonus's then I take a break for an hour to get my kids ready for bed & log back in & now I get 3rd place. But every time the curtain goes down it kicks me off the game so I can't even collect my reward.
There should be a time frame, like 2 hours before the event ends, to not be able to use the bonus any more. Just to keep it more fair to the people who work so hard all week long on it.
Fun and frustration FarmVille
I love playing FarmVille during my free time. It's an excuse for me to not "think!" It can be very frustrating when you try to complete quests and goals, and 8/10 times the time runs out. It's even more frustrating when you're only a couple items away and the quest runs out. Some of them are impossible to reach because of the items you may need. You're unlikely to win unless you have a thousands of keys to buy you're items.
The wagon stand crashes my game now and I can't collect my rewards. Bummer.
But all in all, I like it. I play for fun and that's all. I don't spend my real money on buying keys & coins. I can still play it and have fun.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 08, 2016
- Version: 5.5.1001
- Size: 187 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © Zynga Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box of Keys$4.99
- Suitcase of Keys$9.99
- Stack of Keys$2.99
- Trunk of Keys$19.99
- Pile of Keys$1.99
- Small Starter Pack$1.99
- Crate of Keys$39.99
- Pyramid of Keys$99.99
- Silver Stamp$2.99
- Bag of Coins$9.99