FarmVille: Tropic Escape
By Zynga Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Friends, food and adorable animals in an island paradise!
Escape and create your own island adventure filled with mystery and fun new mini games in this colorful, free-to-play farm simulator from the makers of FarmVille, the number one farming franchise!
Build your very own beachside inn complete with island workshops, tropical crops, and exotic animals. Farm island fruits like pineapples, coconuts, and mangos to delight your guests. Catch fish with Capri the dolphin and explore with Odney the playful monkey! Explore uncharted areas, learn more about your island and find rare items and goods.
Adventure unfolds all around your island!
• DISCOVER ISLAND SECRETS AND TREASURES – Start story games with a tropical twist as you adventure with island guides like the archaeologist and surfing expert. Explore the bubbling volcano and ancient monkey temple on land. Venture into pristine waters to the coral reef and merchant shipwreck. Find hidden treasures and rare goods in the sunken city and other uncharted areas.
• EXOTIC ANIMALS – Build a Wildlife Center on your island with the help of Ting, the friendly Wildlife Guide. Feed treats to the cute, playful animals that live on your island paradise, and get a chance new island critters like Iguanas and Komodo Dragons! Earn amazing XP and rewards for photographing animals as souvenirs, so your guests can take a piece of paradise home with them! The more Wildlife Habitats you tend to, the more chances you’ll discover rare and exotic island species!
• MINI-GAMES –Your exploration pays off! Try your luck with a game of chance to unlock decorations, characters and even more valuable resources like coins, gems and more!
• TRADE WITH OTHER ISLANDS – Use the trade boat to your advantage. Short on eggs? Buy the goods you need from neighboring islands. Have too many pineapples? Name your price and sell off extra crops and crafts. This farming simulator lets you live the business lifestyle- the more money you have, the more you can do on your island!
What's New in Version 1.2.337
More levels with brand new workshops and crafts!
· 10 NEW LEVELS: Now play 51 levels in paradise including the new Calypso Music Workshop and Chloe's Surf Shop -- along with new recipes like Island Chili, Seafood Bisque, panpipes, bongos, surfboards, and wetsuits.
· BUG FIXES: We fixed bugs on the Trade Market, helping others with their Helicopter orders and requests for Sunshine. Plus a few other bugs to make the game more stable.
Used to be fun, but close to being done
I have played this game since it first came out. My wife and I have enjoyed many hours sharing different things back and forth together. I am 26, she is 34 and it now takes 2+ weeks to level, and that is working on the island several times throughout the day. Zynga has no interest in resolving the bugs we have endured since the beginning. Instead we get canned responses from support that fail to listen to the issue, and new content that introduces even more bugs. My wife hasn't had a free video to watch for her "1"gem in weeks, and I can no longer collect or send sunshine. Since the beginning, I can request a guest every 12 hours, my wife does every six. I send her guests she doesn't receive, or we will issue a request that doesn't appear for us to fulfill. The market used to offer a variety of items from other players, but now it refreshes showing the same people offering the same coconuts and lobsters. Game has huge potential, but not when it is aggravating to play.
I like it!
It took me a little bit to get into the game. Initially, it was my six year old that downloaded it and I played Paradise Bay. I started "helping" him with "his" game and slowly started really enjoying it. As I leveled up, I really started liking it. There's been glitches here and there, but their tech support has always helped me. Paradise Bay does give more free gems, but this game does make it possible to level up without gems. They have good deals to purchase them, too. I typically spend $2.99-$9.99 every couple weeks on the game depending and I enjoy some of the perks you can buy with them. The mermaid that searches for things you need is amazing.
If it's slow, give it a chance- I promise you will like it.. 😬
I do really love this game. Very addicting. One of the greatest features is the club. The friendships can become very strong.
The drawback of the game is the cost of some of the trees and machinery. 85 grand for an avocado tree????!!! Ridunkulous. Then once you purchase a machine you have to wait days for it to open up!!
But the friends one makes in here pretty much erases the negatives. As fun as it is to play just remember it's a game that is equally as frustrating.
I see a lot of complaints on time mgmnt and cost I'm hoping Zynga will take notice and do something about it. PLEASE????
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 1.2.337
- Size: 187 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © Zynga Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box of Gems$4.99
- POWER Pack$2.99
- Trunk Of Gems$19.99
- Suitcase of Gems$9.99
- Value Pack$0.99
- Stack of Gems$2.99
- Starter Pack 01$1.99
- MEGA Pack$9.99
- Crate of Gems$39.99
- Small Bundle of Golden Sand Dollars$3.99