FARMWAVE is an app that helps you identify, diagnose, and treat the pests and diseases affecting your crops. It's like having the knowledge of a team of crop scientists in the palm of your hand.
With FARMWAVE, you simply take a picture with your smartphone’s camera, and FARMWAVE can recognize which disease or pest you’re dealing with.
Here’s some of what FARMWAVE can help you do:
Pathogen and Pest ID:
- Upload photos from any device and get actionable insights on diseases and pest damage.
- Compile your photos, videos, notes into a report
- View past reports, with location (GPS coordinates) and environmental data (weather,
temperature, and humidity)
- Upload photos of an ear of corn and the kernels are automatically added up, helping you predict yield.
We've been working hard to enhance the FARMWAVE app. In this update, you'll see a variety of performance improvements, as well as enhancements to the following areas:
- NEW - Added soybean diagnosis functionality
- NEW - Added ability to filter reports by date
- Fixed - Performance and memory improvements for loaded images
- Fixed - General stability improvements
- Fixed - General performance improvements
- Fixed - Improvements to weather functionality
- Fixed - General improvements to map functionality and usability
- Fixed - State field removed when creating a new account
- Fixed - Removed businesses from the map view
- Fixed - Reports now always show the first image taken as the thumbnail
- Fixed - Improved reliability of map pinpoints on Android devices
- Fixed - Report images now appear in the proper order
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.