Warning - this boutique dressup game is addictive!
Express yourself and become a style maven in the #1 dressup boutique simulation game!
Designed for style savvy women of all ages, it’s free to play and you can play Fashion Empire while offline. The game is constantly updated and full of fabulous gameplay-
- CHIC FASHIONS to sell, mix and match and grow your fortune
- DECORATE your boutiques with thousands of gorgeous decorations
- DESIGN thousands of unique items ranging from elegant to edgy
- DRESS UP yourself and your trendy staff any way you choose
- MAKEOVERS with all the latest makeup and cosmetics trends
- COLLECT and covet special designer, elite and signature items
- SHOP furniture - racks, tables, registers, displays and much more
- STORY mode with fashion shows, fascinating characters and freedom
- ADVENTURE to the top with hundreds of quests across many cities
- WIN big and show off in online challenges - it’s fashion week every day!
- JOIN a vibrant fashion loving community
The game is free to play and in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency.
Game background and how to play:
1/ You start in San Francisco, an aspiring designer just opened your first shop. You've always been creative, from playing dress up with barbie dolls as a kid, hours on the sims, learning to sketch and creating an amazing portfolio at a top design academy. Together with your investor Eva you'll begin by designing your very first item - a gorgeous pink dress which is sure to bring in initial shoppers
2/ After making your first sales you'll want to expand capacity for racks, registers, dressing rooms - and don't forget decorations to attract the style minded clients.
3/ As your boutique grows you'll learn more and unlock more outfit categories of items - shoes, heels, bags, purses, rompers, jumpsuits, makeup, cosmetics, accessories and more.
4/ After a while you'll probably find yourself busy as the sole worker in your boutique - it will be time to find the perfect staff to join you on your journey. But first you'll need to find a way to persuade them to join - and each have their own story to tell and personality to work with.
5/ San Francisco is just the beginning, soon you'll be expanding to Las Vegas, Miami, Los Angeles and even New York. There you'll get to know celebs and stars who will warm to your unique style and, in time, crave and covet your latest collections. And who knows what glamorous occasions you'll be designing for...
6/ Your reputation is starting to grow and it's time to prove yourself on the world stage amongst millions of other players. This is your chance to show your interior designs and outfits in challenging online themed contests, whether it's celebrity style or coffee casual, from red carpet to haute couture runway...
Ladies, the next big dressup game is here - it's time to write YOUR stylish story.
Questions or requests? Email us at email@example.com
Feeling sweet for some marine magic?
This sparkly lil update brings:
- two fab new deals and quests
- brand new collection
- new childlike wonder limited edition brand
- new challenges
This is also the "calm" before the storm, we're working on some exciting new gameplay features as we speak, we can't wait to bring them to you soon....
Oh and yeah, we're working on our next city, new max levels and lots more!
Ratings and Reviews
I stumbled onto this game last night, and started to play. It is very addicting UNTIL my game hit a glitch and stalled. Soooo, I thought I could delete the app and bring it back up. Wrong. I lost everything. And I’m one of the ones who purchased cash and gems so that I could level up and get to better clothes. I had gotten to vip3. The game started me back a square 1. So I started over again. And once again without deleting the app this time I tried to connect to fb, and it took me to lvl 1. Can someone please help me. I feel like I’ve thrown money away.
Update...I was able to chat with someone in messenger. They walked me through everything and gave me my gems and placed me back to where I had progressed. Thank you. But the game still stalls and I have to shut my phone completely down and bring it back up. Why is this happening
We're glad you were able to recover your progress and thanks for updating your review! About the crashes, try to close other apps while playing Fashion Empire to reduce the RAM usage. Also, check your device memory's free space. If it's low, delete unused apps/files to gain more space. It can also be the cause of the performance issues. Thanks! - Andrew
Not Worth It
At first, this game was all I would do- it was SO ADDICTING! But the last few times I’ve played it, it was lagging a LOT. Like I couldn’t do ANYTHING without the game being slow and annoying. I have had this game for over two years now and EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I opened the app, it takes NO JOKE a minute to load! That should not be happening!! The only trimester I even play it now is when I have opened up EVERY. SINGLE. OTHER APP. and I still can’t find ANYTHING to do. I know when you see this app in the App Store and you look at the pictures of the game it looks SO CONVINCING but it is NOT WORTH IT AT ALL. I hate being a hater and I never write reviews like this but I have to be honest here I think that this app should be taken out of the App Store until some MAJOR problems are fixed and based on the other reviews- I’m not the only one with this opinion.
We're so sorry to hear that you had lots of issues playing our game. We keep on fixing as much glitches as we can and we try our best to improve the app so more gamers can enjoy. Hopefully you can play again soon. Thanks for the feedback! - Andrew
App Developers unresponsive! Don’t play this game!
Had to start entire game over! Got new phone couldn’t load my old game. Wrote the developers 3 times no response! Sank a ton of money into the app! Started game over and now that I’m up to a higher level finally now the challenges are unrealistic! No challenges are loading now once I complete a level. Now I’m down to challenges that I have to enter fashion challenges if I want to advance in the game! 30 fashion challenges come on! And you have to win prizes too In order to complete the challenge and beat my daily sales record numerous times! This game is fun but the developers are horrible! Now this game is becoming one I no longer want to play unless they get a little more realistic when it comes to the players and how much money they need to spend to advance. Plus horrible customer service when you can’t even answer a ticket! DONT PLAY THIS GAME!
Hi fashionista! Send us an email about it through the game Settings(white gear icon on the lower-right) then tap on E-mail Us and attach a screenshot of your latest receipt. We'll help you recover your progress if not yet. Thanks! - Andrew
- Frenzoo Limited
- 228.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Frenzoo Ltd. 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Purse of Gems $1.99
- Purse of Cash $1.99
- Bag of Gems $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.