Fashion Icon ©
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It’s your first day in Paris and you’re already set to dazzle the fashion world with your style skills! Time to live out your dream life in this amazing social simulation.
MAKE PARIS YOURS
- Indulge your inner shopaholic in the chicest shops, each with a fabulous selection of items.
- Live it up in 23 locations in 3 different areas: Quartier Latin, Avenue Montaigne, and Le Marais.
YOU’VE GOT THE LOOK
- Look your hottest with tons of options for hair, skin, eyes and more!
- Over 1,000 pieces of clothing available in shops all over the city.
IT’S YOUR STORY
- Drama is everywhere in this story full of intrigue, gossip and scandals.
- Show your stuff in a variety of fashion missions.
- Mingle and flirt to make new connections and maybe find love!
- Meet lots of interesting characters inspired by real life celebrities.
RULE THE FASHION WORLD
- Manage your virtual blog: design it any way you like to attract visitors.
- Make connections to get into exclusive events.
- Defeat your rivals on the runway in Style Battles.
- Share your achievements on Facebook.
- Read and follow your friends' blogs!
For fans of simulation games, role playing games, social games, casual games and free games.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/LetsPlayGL or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/letsplaybygameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Holiday couture and festive music have arrived in the boutiques and streets of Paris!
- New social features let you meet other real players! Add them as friends to view their blogs and send them gifts!
- Show off your fashion prowess by completing 3 new quests which include challenging a friend to a Style Showdown, and comparing your ranks on the Runway Leaderboard!
- Shop for new autumn, winter, and glamorous holiday-inspired gowns and apparel in both the VIP and Le Manège stores!
- Bug fixes and iPhone 5 optimization
The ULTIMATE review.
THE RATING REASON
The reason this has 5 stars is only cause it deserves over 9000! (DBZ taught me that!!)
Girly Pokemon version
I was playing this until my iPad died out. Then I played Pokemon (soulsilver, just in case people are curious) and I was all like. GAAAAAAWD!
Pokemon and fashion icon have little apart.
Winning battles give you experience, so you can level up, check.
You get 4 attacks, check.
You need stuff to resotre hp/confidence.
(cannot name them all now, but you do get bfs/catch Pokemon)
Very little indeed!
This game was so addicting I spent all day. If you wanna listen to haters... But this app is awesome and doesn't crash on EVERYTHING. it works great on iPad 2!
PAY TO PLAY? NO WAY
Fun thing is that you don't need to pay for money! You even win diamonds in battles! And confidence? That refreshes itself! Pay in fake money, for fake money! Of course if you hate battling and achieving for money, takes forever right?, then you pay the real deal.. Just for one achievement, you need a Facebook account.
WHY THIS IS SO ADDICTING
The one thing you need a rocket scientist for.
WHY CAN YOU NOT OPEN SHOPS?
Umm, I have no idea. But guess what? That is what LEVELING UP IS
HOW TO LEVEL UP
See "GIRLY POKEMON"
I hope you take my advice and get the darned app. No crashing approved on at least the iPad two.
Doesn't even open.
As my title says. It doesn't open.
Listen, I've had this app before, and really enjoyed it asides from all the bugs and glitches that you seriously need to iron out, but I've got a new phone now and wanted to download it again.
It 'installs', then gets to the blatant female figure by the Eiffel Tower, then crashes. Tried this three or four times.
Also complaints from my earlier plays.
Jobs: Put new jobs in, more jobs. You need them, believe me.
Boyfriends: 3 days? And you pay him for gifts in order to keep him happy when the gifts he give you aren't even a fourth of what you pay? That's ridiculous.
Followers: Not everyone uses apps like that, so it's not fair to require it.
Winning battles: For the same lousy amount of exp and coins? I don't think so.
The wheel: Giving away 50 coins or 50 exp? Or the impossible to hit higher ones? Yeah, no! That needs fixed.
Fix this terrible game, and maybe it will be fun.
Maybe then your good reviews won't come from people who literally just started playing. Because so far all I see in terms of reviews for people who actually PLAYED this game and KNOW it, are bad ones.
Bad for business.
Fix it, or take it off the App Store. Waste of space. Waste of time.
This game is one of my favorites I have downloaded. It provides plenty of fun and entertainment! Your confidence and energy don't take too long to fill back up so you can keep playing, or you can buy some energy drinks which aren't ridiculously priced like in a lot of other games (you know, the ones where they have items that cost a fortune in their premium money, ultimately forcing you to spend real money to be able to afford it). And it's also easy to earn diamonds in this game. So that aside, there were some issues that I hope can be fixed soon. The game has crashed a few times. Several times the job menu has not loaded and appears as just a white screen. And lastly, I have been having trouble with the runway competition ever since downloading the game. I have not been able to re-enter the runway since I first entered a couple weeks ago. Whenever I click the status button, the whole menu closes itself out. If this can be fixed I will be super grateful!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 10, 2012
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 51.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © Gameloft 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pinch of Diamonds$1.99
- Bunch of Diamonds$9.99
- Handful of Diamonds$4.99
- Pinch of Coins$1.99
- Pouch of Diamonds$19.99
- Handful of Coins$4.99
- Pouch of Coins$9.99
- Bag of Diamonds$49.99
- Bag of Coins$19.99
- Case of Diamonds$99.99