Fast Add Contacts
By Appiplayer Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fast Add Contacts lets you enter all the contact information in a single screen.
Fast Add Contacts lets you add a contact to a group.
It is faster and easier than ever.
- Enter all the contact information in a single screen, no need to switch between screens
- Provide landscape keyboard, no more typos
- Drag & Drop entry fields’ setup (including reordering)
Up to 23 available fields to choose from, you decide what fields appear when App launches
Name: Last, First, Prefix, Phonetic Last name, Phonetic first name, middle, Suffix, Nickname, Job title, Department, Company
Phone: mobile, home, work, main, home fax, work fax, pager, other
Email: home, work, and other
We will keep on updating the available fields.
Things we do to help you add a contact easily
- Auto save: If you close the App, it saves what you are typing so you can save the information later.
- Auto scroll: The screen will scroll as you move from field to field. It is very useful in landscape mode.
- No status bar: You get more space, which is especially useful in landscape mode.
- Matching keyboard: for your convenience, the phone number fields show number keypad, the email fields show the email keyboard.
- Faster loading time
- Show the total number of contacts in your address book
- Show the total number of groups in your address book
- Show the total number of fields you choose to fill
- Single field input support: for example, iPhone does not allow you to input single Nickname field or Job Title field. With Fast Add, you can do it. iPhone address book will display ‘no name’. Try our app ‘Contact Groups’, it will display the Nickname, Job Title and Note instead of ‘no name’.
- How do I save a new contact to address book?
1. Launch the App
2. Type contact information
3. In the last field, tap Done button on the keyboard (only the last field needs tap Done button)
4. Tap Save button, then ‘Save to address book’ button to confirm it
- How do I save the contact when I set the last field as phone number? The number keypad does not have a Done button.
1. Input the phone number
2. Tap on another field (not the phone number field, you don’t need to input anything)
3. The keyboard with Done button will show up, and then tap the Done button
4. Tap Save button, then ‘Save to address book’ button to confirm
User guide with screenshots is available on the web site www.jphonebig.com
Please send us emails at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments. We listen to you and support you.
Note: Fast Add saves your contact information into the same address book as the build in App.
What's New in Version 1.01
Good idea, but...
Not quite ready for prime time. Needs
- address fields
- smart capitalization, like most other apps - 2nd word in a title or company name is not automatically capitalized, but first letter in an email address and URL is capitalized- for an app that's supposed to save time, it's counterproductive to have to manually select or correct capitalization in about half the fields.
- a fix for the non-existent "save" or "done" button in number fields. The 3-step workaround just points out that this app was released before it was finished.
App is also buggy and unreliable in landscape mode, especially if you're rash enough to switch modes after you've already selected a field.
Great format. Fast, easy to use and flexible. Agree that address fields would be useful or a button to move directly to the contact to add addresses.
Genius! No address field though? Gimme a break!
great idea - very simple and practical, but no doubt the developers are restricted from using the address field because that's a critical oversight which MUST have a logical explanation...
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 07, 2009
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Shanghai Jia Feng Software Co. Ltd.
- © Shanghai Jia Feng Software Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).