• Fast Company: Access to every issue of Fast Company from February 2016 forward, with the ability to download the issues for offline reading.
• Latest Stories: The most important stories of the day curated by our editorial team and updated daily.
• Videos: Fastcompany.com’s most popular videos for daily insight and inspiration.
• Timed preview: Take a peek at issues with our timed preview feature before you buy it!
• Table of contents: Our table of contents within each issue will make it easier than ever to get to the article you want.
• Content Search Feature: Check out our search feature which makes headlines and body text searchable!
• Save and Share: You can Save and Share all articles and videos!
• Snippet Creator: Use our snippet creator to create snippets of articles which you can choose to Save or Share!
• Unlimited Magazine Access: All active Fast Company print and Fast Company digital subscribers have access to the magazine content once logged in or purchase access straight from the app!
• Free Account: Create a free account with your email address or social accounts (Facebook or Twitter) to save Latest Stories articles and Videos to your account or share with friends!
About Fast Company:
Fast Company is the world’s leading progressive business media brand, with a unique editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, world-changing ideas, and design. Written for, by, and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think beyond traditional boundaries, lead conversations, and create the future of business.
Fast Company Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $1.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Now with full iOS 12 support
Ratings and Reviews
Way to go! *update*
This app continues to impress. I thought I would come through and update my review. I stand by my initial review and have since take to using the Fast Company magazine app as well. This has by far become one of my favorite mediums to consume my reading.
30 minutes in and I love it already. There are few magazines that can publish an app and get it right. Fast Company does not disappoint. This app is quick and responsive. Articles are just "there" and the interface is smooth. I can see me using this on a daily basis to catch up on lots of reading. And I look forward to seeing how subscriptions are integrated into the app as well. Great Job!
Does not work offline or recognize subscription
Love the magazine but the new app is not usable offline. I’ve downloaded a few issues for offline reading and they say they are available offline, but when you’re not connected to the internet the articles show grey and cannot be read.
I tried logging into my account but it does not recognize my login. I validated my login info on the website but the app does not recognize my account. This new app is almost unusable.
Miss the prior version app
The new app is slow and each article has to be downloaded separately. No longer reads like a magazine, but now a series of articles, more like having access to a paid news site than a magazine. Had an existing subscription, and forced to extend subscription which was easy to pay for with my finger tip, accessing what I paid for twice is more difficult. Disappointed my time is valuable, worth more to me than the hassle involved with this new app. Love your content, not your new app.
- Mansueto Ventures LLC
- 70.9 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Fast Company © 2018 Mansueto Ventures, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Fast Company $1.99
- Fast Company $19.99
- Fast Co Feed 30 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.