An application that will help medical workers to evaluate the stroke patient condition during an emergency.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor Quality App
I only scored this app one star because I had to select that at a minimum. The application is not evidence based, and is in direct conflict with established guidelines of evaluating suspected stroke patients in the prehospital setting (Cincinnati Prehospital Stroke Screen, MEND Exam). The application does provide the closest stroke facilities (comprehensive versus primary) based on the interpreted severity of the patient, but does not actually link to a navigation service, only displaying a static routing on a map. There are also grammatical errors throughout the different pages. From a field medics point of view this could have been done much better.
Useful- Jackson EMS
I think one would have to use common sense with regards to the MEND complete stroke testing in the field. It is however a nice tool that the area hospitals have agreed to use. Always treat the pt, not the app.
- Allm Inc.
- 49.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Allm Inc. 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.