Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New sale on iOS games! Now at $0.99 for a limited time
The explosive franchise built on speed is back with Fast Five, and this model comes fully loaded! Play as Brian O'Conner on the wrong side of the law and assemble an elite team of top racers. Get behind the wheel of your dream car to battle opponents in the ultimate high-stakes racing game that follows the movie storyline.
Fast Five “Speed to The Safe” code is CMY6F. Play at www.fast5safe.com
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE MOVIE
- Escape hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs by tearing up the streets of Rio de Janeiro, the Dominican Republic, Hong Kong and more!
- Get behind the wheel of famous cars from the film, including the latest Dodge Challenger 2011 and Dodge Charger 2011
THE MOST SPECTACULAR RACING EXPERIENCE
- Discover the unbelievable Rewind Time feature and get a second chance at taking a nasty corner or avoiding a pile-up.
- Devastating events during the races: elements of the environment will collapse or explode, changing the track and creating new obstacles!
- Impressive realization with fluid animation - even during high speed boosts - and real-time reflection of the roadside on your car.
DOMINATE THE UNDERGROUND STREET RACING SCENE
- Intense Multiplayer mode: share the action with your friends or go online in races for up to 10 players!
- Fully customize your vehicle with tuning packs and fire up its performance!
- Hours of high-speed driving entertainment with racing events ranging from Drift Contests to Survivor Mode
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Minor bug fixes
At first I thought, well I just bought what amounts to Asphalt 7, which is not bad but I just bought 6, but even if it was so it would be worth it. There are, however, enough variations like exploding dumpsters, tanker trucks, and cranes (all in the first level) which alter the course which adds to the fun. Just skip through the story, I have not seen the movie yet and I do not want the plot, if there is any, ruined.
The graphics are great and even better than Asphalt 6 HD. For $5 dollars it is a great buy. You cannot buy a PSP, DS, PS2, Xbox, game used or new for that price with graphics like this which are above even the Wii I would say but not quite PS3 or 360. But who cares? The game is fun. I liked the multiplayer but the first time I played it my connection was lost which could have been many different factors, but hopefully it will hold up.
*****After playing it some more I love the game even more. Drift was hard at first but then I loved it! I just wish like I-Play's Fast &Furious 4 that there had been a story mode where you could do the stunts in the movie because I would love to have played the ending scene in the Fast Five movie! So far I am on chapter 6.
Fast 5, is Awesome! My Review.
I was surprised by how well the game looks, and plays. It has excellent graphics, and not sure if that's because of my iPad 2. Possibly there are graphical differences between the 1st Gen, and 2nd Gen iPads... The Story is weak, but that's not why your playing the game, in the first place. Rack up cash, and get into Multiplayer! Multiplayer on this game, is sweet! There are many types of cars to choose from, different body kits, and performance upgrades. The controls are perfect, giving you that smooth racing feel. You always feel in control, whereas other racers feel automatically & unrealistically guided... At first, it seemed like another Ashfault game, but it differs in many aspects. For example: 1) Drifting will spin you out now, and you must make sure you correct your angle. 2) Nitrous does not turn the screen blue, so it gives you a more realistic game 3) Lastly, Multiplayer is better than ever. Check it Out!
For only $4.99, it's a Must Own racing title!
Controls make you go everywhere, it's really hard to turn and most of the cars are fake, there's only about 3 real cars. But the graphics are good and the tracks are quite challenging but this is a disgrace compared to asphalt6 and asphalt7, gameloft, quit making games like these and stick with asphalt, and PLEASE make asphalt8! I finished asphalt5, asphalt6, and asphalt7, and I was planning on getting asphalt4 but the pictures on this app review got me getting this semi junk, I could be playing asphalt4 instead of regretting this purchase
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 29, 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 462 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- Fast Five and its associated artwork and designs are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved. © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 200,000 Cash Pack$0.99
- 1,100,000 Cash Pack$4.99
- 5,000,000 Cash Pack$19.99
- 2,300,000 Cash Pack$9.99
- 5,000 Multiplayer XP Pack$0.99
- 26,000 Multiplayer XP Pack$9.99
- 300,000 Multiplayer XP Pack$49.99
- 15,250 Multiplayer XP Pack$4.99
- 55,000 Multiplayer XP Pack$19.99
- 115,000 Multiplayer XP Pack$29.99