Fast Five the Movie: Official Game
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PLEASE CHECK SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO PURCHASE
This game is not supported by iMac and MacBook Pro devices equipped with the following video cards:
Intel GMA 950.
“With its action-movie influence, Fast Five The Movie: Official Game is Gameloft's best racing game yet.” (Slide To Play)
“Who'd have thought a movie game would be this good?“ (Games Radar)
The explosive franchise built on speed is back with Fast Five, and this model comes fully loaded! Play as Brian O'Conner on the wrong side of the law and assemble an elite team of top racers. Get behind the wheel of your dream car to battle opponents in the ultimate high-stakes racing game that follows the movie storyline.
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE MOVIE
- Escape hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs by tearing up the streets of Rio de Janeiro, the Dominican Republic, Hong Kong and more!
- Get behind the wheel of famous cars from the film, including the latest Dodge Challenger 2011 and Dodge Charger 2011
THE MOST SPECTACULAR RACING EXPERIENCE
- Discover the unbelievable Rewind Time feature and get a second chance at taking a nasty corner or avoiding a pile-up.
- Devastating events during the races: elements of the environment will collapse or explode, changing the track and creating new obstacles!
- Impressive realization with fluid animation - even during high-speed boosts - and real-time reflection of the roadside on your car.
DOMINATE THE UNDERGROUND STREET RACING SCENE
- Intense Multiplayer mode: share the action with your friends or go online in races for up to 10 players!
- Tune and customize your vehicle with tons of options like decals, rims, boosts and much more!
- Hours of high-speed driving entertainment with racing events ranging from Drift Contests to Survivor Mode
What's New in Version 1.0.1
We fixed the performance issues on Mac Book Air devices, iMac 7,1, iMac 10,1, iMac 11,2, and iMac 9,1. We also fixed some minor bugs.
Thanks for your patience and please accept our apologies for the wait
so many cons...
This game is worth a dollar if you like this kind of game. however, there are more problems with the game than I would prefer to deal with. my suggestion: BUY ASPHALT!!!!!
Rewind time (adds new gameplay)
nitro (nesessary for any not completely real racing game)
explosions (they just need to be bigger)
3d roads (there are actually bumps, grass, and curbs)
immodest girls. PLEASE STOP WITH THIS GAMELOFT!!!!!
game is too slow, make it more like Asphalt 6 PLEASE!!
pictures (no movies. just pictures with words and voices)
not enough nitro (again, too slow)
car crashes (they are too unrealistic. too often if i cut off the CPU I will slow while he will not)
wall crashes (the wall slows me down too much, and my car crashes too easily)
too long to load stages (the stages are smaller than Asphalt, yet they take 10x as long to load)
too long to load menus (they take almost as long as the stages)
Graphics (it would be nice if they were better)
Not so bad...
Despite the many negative reviews for this game, I find it to be pretty decent for a racing game, and not as crappy as I expected (this is Gameloft, after all). While I agree that Asphalt 6 would be a better choice, this game isn't so bad for $0.99. I also had no problems with the app crashing or whatsoever.
Good for a buck
For 1 dollar this game is a steal. I wouldn't pay more for it though. The graphics, design, layout, and performance give it the feel of a free online game. Considering how well Asphalt 6 gives you that intense experience of high speed racing, this game fails on that part. My biggest problem though is that it takes FOREVER to load each level. Bottom line, it's a fairly middling game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 31, 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 510 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- Fast Five and its associated artwork and designs are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved. © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later