Do you love fast food or often need to eat a quick meal? While you are eating a delicious looking hamburger, you might worry about your weight or health issues. With this Fast Food Calorie Checker, you can control your intake of calories and certain nutrients with recommended upper limits. It does not require internet connection.
* Over 15,000 food items from over 100 top restaurant chains
* Nutritional facts including Calories, Total Fat, Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium, Carbohydrate, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, and Protein
* Displays recommended upper limits for Total Fat, Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium
* Quick Display setting - Able to select up to two nutrients to be displayed right beside food names. This way, you can have a quick look at the selected nutritional values without clicking into each food item
* Fast as-you-type search
* Handy restaurant index in alphabetical order
* Able to search by food category
* A&W * Amato's Sandwich Shops * Applebee's * Arby's * Au Bon Pain * Baker's Drive-Thru * Baskin-Robbins * Bear Rock Cafe * Becks Prime * Bertucci's * Better Burger NYC * Blue Burrito Grille * Bob Evans * Bojangles' * Boston Market * Buffalo Wild Wings * Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse * Burger King * Captain D's * Carl's Jr. * Cheesecake Factory * Chick-fil-A * Chili's * Chipotle Mexican Grill * Chuck E. Cheese's * Church's Chicken * CiCi's Pizza * CoCo's * Cold Stone * Creamery * Culver's * Dairy Queen * Del Taco * Denny's * Domino's Pizza * Dunkin' Donuts * Eat'n Park * Edo Japan * Einstein Bros. Bagels * El Pollo Loco * Fazoli's * Good Times * Hardee's * Harvey's * Hoss's Steak & Sea House * IHOP * In-N-Out Burger * Jack In The Box * Jamba Juice * Jason's Deli * Jimmy John's * Keg * Kelsey's * KFC * Kings Family Restaurant * Krispy Kreme * Krystal * Little Caesars Pizza * Long John Silver's * Manchu Wok * McDonald's * Mr. Sub * New York Fries * Nothing but Noodles * Not Your Average Joe's * O'Charley's * Old Spaghetti * Olive Garden * Orange Julius * Outback Steakhouse * P.F. Chang's * Panda Express * Panera Bread * Papa John's Pizza * Papa Murphy's * Pizza Hut * Pizza Pizza * Popeyes * Qdoba * Quiznos * Red Lobster * Ruby Tuesday * Ruby's Diner * Salad Spinners * Sbarro * Sizzler * Skyline Chili * Smoothie King * Sonic Drive-In * Sonny's Bar-B-Q * Souper Salad * Starbucks * Steak 'n Shake * Subway * Sweet Tomatoes/Souplantation * T.G.I. Friday's * Taco Bell * TCBY * Texas Roadhouse * Texas Steakhouse & Saloon * Tim Hortons * Wendy's * Whataburger * White Castle * WingStreet * Zaxby's * Zoup!
* Improved iOS 12 compatibility
* Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Do not do it
The worst restaurants calories database I ever saw!!!!!
Very basic and missing a lot of dishes!!!!
Good "on the go" resource
This app is great when you are watching your caloric intake. Also when you have no other choice but to eat out this is an excellent source to quickly make an educated decision in order to stay on track. My only issue would be the lag and how it blacks out randomly. I hope this doesn't become a bigger issue. Otherwise that I wouldve given it 5 stars! Hope you can get more restaurants here, your onto something!
used it for three weeks and it works well. No more long running. this is a easy and better way to lose extra pounds. and the good thing is that you don't have to give up your favor food completely. just eat them in a controlled way, eat less of them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.