Over 6 million players are enjoying FastBall 2, now it's your turn to taste it...
FastBall is back and is faster, fun and addictive than ever...
In FastBall, you control a rolling ball. In his way, there are many obstacles and his only ability is to jump. This is where he needs you, you'll make him jump by tapping the screen.
With this simple mechanic, FastBall 2 contains 155 action packed levels spawned across 5 level packs. Through the levels, you'll need a good timing, pure attention as well as decisions on which path to follow to reach the level end.
It is easy to play and easy to enjoy....
FastBall 2 contains the following features :
- An addictive gameplay enjoyed by more than 500.000 players in it's predecessor...
- New game mechanics including speed zones, long jump blocks and direction signs.
- Ability to play the game in different themes as "Cartoon" and "Futuristic" with wonderful graphics. More themes are coming in the following updates..
- 3 Difficulty modes as easy, normal and hard. If you are an expert FastBall player or looking for maximum enjoyment than hard mode is strongly suggested.
- Got stuck in a level? No problem, the new token feature allows you to skip any level anytime from the ingame pause menu. Tokens are earned by completing each 5 levels..
- Includes catchy music and sound fx composed by industry leaders. Each theme has it's own music as well. If you want to listen your own music while playing, that's no problem either. Just start playing your own music before launching the game and you'll be asked at start to keep listening to it or not.
- GameCenter integration with online leaderboard and achievements support.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Full iOS 10 support.
Ratings and Reviews
Read all 5starsforsure
The ads are only at the top and once you start playing they go away. I have never seen a glitch in this game... this game is amazing and addicting! I love that the levels are challenging and fun but not way too hard . If you like being challenged, then this is the game for you. The game isn't bothering you to rate there game and I Hate games that do. Ignore all the other People that say bad things about this game because they are all wrong. Everyone should love this game if they like being challenged or they are just bored
Awesome game.... A few notes...
Great game but I agree with the glitches listed below, when it first started doing the bring me back to the home screen thing, I was really confused, but didn't realize that it was a problem until I played it on my friends iTouch, and hers didn't do that! So I'm happy to know that it's not my phone acting up. Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the music!! I think you should make it available on iTunes (I would so buy it! And judging from sone of the other reviews, other people would too!) But other than the home screen and game center notification glitches, it's an AMAZING game! So addictive, I love it!!
Keep it up!
This is a really fun game. I love how challenging the levels are and there is so little I would change! Really, the only thing I think would make this game better would be if there were power-ups available. Maybe if the stars you collect were the "money" you paid to earn power-ups, for example. Still, I love this game and it's one that I find very hard to get bored of. I highly suggest buying this game. Then again, maybe it's not such a great idea if addicting, fun, challenging games aren't the games for you.
- Ozden Irmak
- 46.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 - 2017 Klik! Games
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade To Full $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.