By MobileMed Sarl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Send a paper ECG to anyone in a simple, fast and secure way. Out of hospital heart infarct? Send the ECG to the hospital so they can confirm the diagnostic and prepare for treatment.
Have a doubt about that rhythm? Send it to a cardiologist to have a second opinion.
How does it work?
• Take a picture of the ECG, image is compressed to optimal size for reading
• Mask sensitive information if needed (patient name)
• Send it to the fastECG website
• Retrieve the code generated by the app
• Call the person you want to show the ECG and give them the code
• They can now enter the code on fastECG.com and see your ECG
This app has been approved by cardiologists: the picture quality and resolution allows for normal interpretation of the ECG.
What's New in Version 1.2
You can now place a phone call to the hospital STEMI pathway directly from within the app. Don't forget to add your favorite phone numbers in the Settings.
STEMI protocols available in the app. Not sure what to do? Check your hospital STEMI protocol before taking action. Contact us if you would like to add yours.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 07, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MobileMed Sarl
- © MobileMed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.