FastEver - Quickly create Evernote text note
By rakko entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* * * THIS IS THE OLD VERSION. Search "FastEver 2" on App Store for the latest version now! * * *
FastEver is quick and simple way to make a note in Evernote.
You can start typing as soon as you tap FastEver icon.
- Quickly launch app
- Support Notebook and Tags
- Support geolocation tagging
- Store your notes in queue when offline
- Insert checkboxes and time stamp
- Support Bluetooth keyboards
- Supports TextExpander
- font size options (12pt - 36pt)
- Swipe to move cursor
FastEver has been selected as Newly Notable in Evernote Trunk.
#1 Productivity app, #13 top paid app, and featured at "New and Noteworthy" in Japan.
What's New in Version 1.11.3
• Improve layout for iPhone 6 Plus.
• Fix bugs.
Faster than Evernote by far
This is almost exactly what I was looking for to make entering quick notes less of a pain. Most of the time I just want to jot something down, and going through the whole process of opening Evernote, waiting for it load, creating a note, choosing a notebook, tagging...takes forever! With this app I'm done in 10 seconds.
The one thing that I think would make it perfect is simple templates. That is, preconfigured notebook and tag options that I could choose instead of resetting each individually all the time.
FastEver for TimeStamping
I bought FastEver as a Front End for Evernote.
I use the two apps together as my info/data logging program.
Back in the DOS days, I used Sidekick as my logging program so every time I had a phone call or quick meeting, I could HIT Ctrl/Alt and log the info and then apply a time/date stamp all in a log file... Now I do the same by having a folder called SideKick in Evernote. FastEver comes up from
The bottom bar, I jot in the info, hit the time stamp and it zips the entry into the SideKick folder and everything is there and can be printed on the desktop version of Evernote!
Great System for me. I really like the two apps together. Does exactly what it's supposed to!
I can quickly find phone call info from two years ago, etc.
Love this app. Would love it more if I could quickly under a photo or make an audio note. The iOS version of EVERNOTE does not have a fast way to make audio notes.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 24, 2014
- Version: 1.11.3
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: rakko entertainment
- © 2010 rakko entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.