FastEver Snap - Camera for Evernote
By rakko entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FastEver Snap is a camera application that quickly and easily sends photos to Evernote.
Turning on the app quickly brings up the shooting screen.
Photos can be resized before being sent to reduce the file size and limit the upload size.
(Only a fraction of the size of photos taken with the Evernote app.)
- Fast activation
- Image sizes are compressed for sending small file sizes
- You can choose image sizes from original size, UXGA(1600 × 1200), XGA(1024 × 768), VGA (640 × 480) and QVGA (320 × 240). (Default is XGA)
-Supports notebook and tags
- Supports title entry
- Auto geolocation tagging
- Saves photos in queue when offline
- Background transmission with multitask
- Digital zoom & touch focus
- Option to save original photos in camera roll
- Grid display option
- Volume shutter
- Option to turn preview on/off
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Photo Capture to Evernote
Great app to photo capture white boards, business cards etc. Use this app everyday at work. Image quality is very good in my usage. Looks great in camera roll and in Evernote.
If images you copy to the camera roll have the location wrong rest assured that the correct location is being sent to and being recorded in Evernote. I just checked this.
Bad quality pictures
I'm super disappointed with this app. Yes, it does what it's supposed to (send pictures to Evernote), but the photos it takes look awful.
With my iPhone's camera app photos look amazing. I can't understand how when I use this app the photos look so grainy, dull and lifeless.
If your main objective is to snap photos of receipts, you'll be fine. If you want anything a little bit more complex or colorful, don't bother.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 02, 2015
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: rakko entertainment
- © 2010 rakko entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.