FastHabit helps you start and stay consistent with Intermittent Fasting. Set your fast length, log daily, and use advanced features like reminders, weight tracking and Health App syncing, Apple Watch integration, calendar views, data export, and multi-day fasting to track your progress and accelerate your results.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE TRACKING
- Choose how many hours you want to fast
- Keep your motivation in view- See percent complete, time completed, time remaining, and target end.
- Easy editing. Stop, restart, or adjust your fast at any time.
- Apple Watch integration: Leave your phone at home and still track your fast.
- Save and transfer your fasts to a new device with iCloud syncing
- Sync your weight tracking with your Apple Health App profile
SET REMINDERS AND NOTIFICATIONS
- Choose the days and times you want reminders to start fasting
- Get a notification when your fast is complete
MOTIVATIONAL STATS AND PROGRESS:
- 10 day Snapshot with ‘streaks’ to show how many days in a row you’ve fasted and how many days you’ve met your goals – a great way to stay motivated.
- Calendar and weekly views with daily details
- Weight tracking views with fasting overlay
MORE GREAT FEATURES
- Apple watch complications
- iPhone widget
- Getting started guide
- Enhanced support for longer, multi-day fasts
- Export your data
Fast Habit has been featured in GQ, the Guardian, and Fast Company.
Have feedback or a suggestion for the app? We'd love to hear from you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Improvements to our weight tracking feature and new complications for Apple Watch 4
Ratings and Reviews
Great and Simple Fasting App
I started trying out intermittent fasting a few weeks ago and I was writing in a little notebook what time I started and stopped eating. It was a pain. I did buy the upgrade for this app and I love it! So easy to log my start and stop fast times and to see how much longer I have to go to complete my fasting window. I also love how you can adjust your fasting start time if you forgot to click the app when I have stopped eating for the day. The calendar view is great and I love how the app tells you your current fast streak (how many days). I highly recommend this app for intermittent fasting 🙂
Great tool for intermittent fasting.
I love this fasting app because it really encourages me to hit my intermittent fasting goals. Some days I don’t think I can do it, but I can quickly check my time, and that motivates me to push forward. If I could suggest one thing I’d love for this app to do is to be able to change my fasting goal mid-fast. If I’m at 18 hours, but I’d decide to go 20, I’d love a quick, easy way to extend it without having to end fast, and reset. Other than that, this is the best fasting app out there to me!
The free version is adequate. It would be nice to be able to go back and edit previous days, or to see more details about previous days, but I'm content for what I am doing and what I need. This app is good enough.
Update: For $2 I upgraded to premium, and it does everything I wished the free version did. Free is very adequate, but I don't regret upgrading. It's a useful app. Now, if I could just remember to log when my fast starts instead of trying to figure out when I quit eating 3 hours later…
- whitespectre corp
- 60.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Whitespectre corp
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade To Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.