FastPaleo for iPad
By Fast Paleo LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 2,200 paleo, primal and all gluten-free recipes—with new recipes added daily!!
The FastPaleo app brings the largest online database of paleo, primal and gluten-free recipes right to your iPad. With the FastPaleo app, you’ll be able to:
* Browse more than 2,200 beautiful, mouth-watering recipes in 19 categories, all with gorgeous full-color pics! You’ll never be stuck at the grocery store without knowing what to make for dinner again!
* Have access to a constant flow of brand new recipes as our database grows!
* Be able to search recipes in detail, by recipe title, dairy/non-dairy, category, recipe author, and by multiple ingredients, so you can find a recipe to make with exactly what you have!
* Organize your recipes into multiple categories: Favorites, Want to Try, Made This, and Recommendations!
* Click Random to check out a list of random recipes when you’re not sure what you want!
* Share recipes on Facebook, Twitter and email!
* Comment and keep notes on individual recipes!
* Snap a pic of your dish, and upload your recipe right from your iPad!
* Add ingredients to a shopping list right within the app!
* Not be bothered by ads—the whole app is ad-free!
Best Paleo App Yet!
This app has a plethora of recipes - ones that look really delicious, too. I can't believe I only paid $0.99 for this one. I have paid more for another app, but never found a recipe from it I wanted to try. I have a long list of recipes to try from this app! The app itself works really well, too. I love being able to categorize into recipes I want to try, have tried, and favorites. It'll even make your shopping list for you. Really, for this price you just can't go wrong!
Great recipes, but a really user unfriendly app! There are about 3500 recipes; however only 20 at a time load. It takes,forever to attempt to scroll through the recipes to categorize those to try. Over ten times I have patiently scrolled through about 620 recipes only to have the program shut down. When I have reopened the app there is no way to jump the first 600 recipes to start scrolling from where the program shut down. I have had to start all over again at page one tediously loading 20 recipes at a time. I am about to delete this app, and just go to the Internet for great recipes!
Stopped providing recipes
I use this app daily, and yes there have been frequent crashes but I work through those. I have saved numerous recipes to my account for easy reference. Got to the store today, went to pull up those recipes so I could shop for ingredients, and every recipe is gone! Not just those in my account, but all recipes in the entire app, What happened?!?!