By DIMENSION S.r.l.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FastPdf+ is the fastest pdf reader for iOS.
Organize your documents in bookshelf with cover images and sort them with your finger.
Read you PDF files in landscape or portrait mode, and choose to show one or two pages side by side (iPad only).
Zoom on each page with a pinch gesture of your fingers or with a double tap and view every pdf page in full screen mode.
Transfer your documents with iTunes, browser on WiFi, download them with the embedded browser or open them with Fast PDF from other applications like Mail.
You can even open documents from Good Reader or any other app to Fast PDF using the "Open With" function.
- Extremely fast on rendering pdf pages
- Search and text selection
- Amazing bookshelf with real cover of each document
- Swipe or tap on the side to change page
- Pinch and double tap to zoom
- Support for outline and table of contents
- One page or two pages side by side: ideal for magazines and newspapers (iPad only)
- Large files support
- Full screen view
- Support for portrait and landscape reading
- Bookmarks for each document
- Resume reading last document after a pause
- Document synchronization with iTunes
- File management with browser and WiFi network
- Document support to open with files Fast PDF from other applications, specially Mail
- Browse the web and download files directly inside Fast PDF on our full featured browser with bookmarks
- Download files writing or pasting the web address
- Select text and download documents with contextual menu
- Sortable documents
- Share documents as email attachments
- Rename and delete documents
What's New in Version 4.1.2
Fix for last row document touches not accepted.
Works Great on my iPad 2 - iOs 6.1.3
iBooks started giving me error messages when I loaded PDF and purchased books (notice, I'm using iOs 6.1.3 with an iPad 2). I decided to discontinue using it, and searched for a reader with a similar layout. This works great. Unlike the other reviewer, I am able to organize my PDF's into folders. Two problems that are not dealbreakers for me: 1. You can't view the title of the book while you're reading it. 2. The cache takes up a few hundred megabytes of drive space.
This is a pretty great App, but for the fact that PDFs only open in the facing pages layout. It would be so much better if a PDF would open in any of the other layouts, for me I'd like mine to open in the single page layout. Please make this possible--then I'll tell all my friends and coworkers, I work at one of the worlds largest advertising agencies so that's a lot of people, to buy this App.
Doesn't do what it says
I purchased this app because of the way iBooks broke their organization features, but found that this is no better. Developer claims that you can drag and drop to create and organize folders. Nope. Could not drag anything. Pressing on the books cover brought up a small content menu, I could not drag anything.
I went to the developer's website for support, maybe a FAQ page, but i couldn't find anything.
I'm deleting this.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 15, 2013
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: DIMENSION S.r.l.
- 2013 © MobFarm
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.