It's a pedometer with a story and some light gaming elements.
- 14 days worth of story (more to come)
- iPhone X ready!
- track your step data (provided via Healthkit)
- use any step tracking device that interfaces with Healthkit
- get notifications when you've made accomplishments
- travel through a fantasy world as you walk
- set your daily step goal
My friends and I designed Fat Kingdom to motivate ourselves to walk more. I found that I always needed an extra push of some kind to get outdoors - to do the simple, and always fulfilling, act of walking. I hope that this app can do the same for others. :-)
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good so far
It is syncing well with my phone and has a quirky little story. So far I like it more than some other steps based fitness apps.
Does not work
What a waste of money it does not even log a single step I walk 6 miles a day not one step
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry Fat Kingdom isn't working for you. Fat Kingdom queries Healthkit for step data, which can take up to 20 minutes to become available after it was logged. Additionally, the app starts counting from when you first opened it - you won't get tallies of steps from before that.
If you still are experiencing difficulties, make sure you have Healthkit step sharing active by opening the Health app, going to 'Sources', and double checking that Fat Kingdom has access to your steps.
- Michael Shur
- 18.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Michael Shur
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.