Fat Tag Graffiti Deluxe - Katsu Edition
By Theodore Watson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fat Tag Deluxe - Katsu Edition is a deluxe version of the popular Fat Tag graffiti tagging app.
The Deluxe Edition co-created with NYC graffiti artist Katsu includes the following features:
* Multiple pen/brush tips and colors
* Full accelerometer based drips
* Multiple backgrounds
* Additional background selection from camera, photo library
* Scale, rotate, angle, opacity options for realistically overlaying tag onto camera image.
* Speed based thickness
* Upload tags and screenshots to 000000book.com
* Save tags to your photo library
The new scale and 3D angle tools allow you to realistically position your tag onto a surface in a photo - making it look like it is on a wall, or the side of a truck for example.
Some helpful tips:
* You can clear the screen with a double tap when in drawing mode.
* Triangle button in corner shows/hides all interfaces elements.
* To access drawing and move settings - tap on the icon when it is already selected.
* You can save images from Safari to your photo library and then load them as backgrounds.
More information on Fat Tag Deluxe here:
See your uploaded tags at:
Made with openFrameworks
Theo Watson 2015
Update 1.3 adds metallic ink and support for all retina devices.
Any other feedback is welcome!
What's New in Version 1.4
- small but critical bugfix for double tap being too hard to trigger on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ devices.
Great app, NEEDS a Fix to be perfect.
This is the most realistic graffiti-type app I have seen so far. It is very fun to play with and create unique things I could otherwise not compensate for on my own with Autodesk Sketchbook which I use now. One thing that needs (I stress Needs) to be changed by dev, that prevents me from rating a 5/5 is the double tap feature. This deletes your project with no way to retrieve it, and is frankly a huge issue that has been overlooked! I agree with the other review, a step based, paint-program type system would be very effective, with an undo/redo feature. This could be included in the space with the other menus. Also, in other apps I have seen opacity sliders, and splatter&drip control for more/less effect on a gradual scale. It would be nice to see ideas like this incorporated as well. However, despite these criticisms I applaud this app for its creativity and ingenuity as what it is, which is the best tag creating app out currently. :)
BEST GRAFFITI APP IN THE APP STORE
I love this app , it is amazing , but the double tap to undo future is annoying , and frustrating , when im doing a quick tag , it accidently just erase my whole work , thinking i wanted to undo it all when that not at all what i wanted / mabye a undo button , would be way more helpful , and thats why i give it a 4 outta 5 , but other than that it is still the best graffiti app out there .. I can use this all day, everyday , worth EVERY penny 😍👌🏻- thank you
Needs simple fixes
Like bring back transparency and add the option to change default settings. It's too bad this app seems abandoned because it's got a lot of potential. Still hoping for someone to really nail a graffiti app.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 30, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Theodore Watson
- © Theodore Watson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.