Do you know why people love using FatCaliper+ to help them with calculating and tracking their body fat, and getting into the best shape of their lives? Just check out what the experts are saying...
“As a professional athlete, maximizing my muscle composition is critical to my success. FatCaliper+ has made tracking my body composition convenient and easy. And with being a successful gym owner, the added bonus to this phenomenal app is that I can track all of my clients’ measurements. With the new version of FatCaliper+, the developers actually improved upon perfection. Aesthetically, the new design is fantastic. And having it seamlessly sync with Apple’s Health app has easily put FatCaliper+ in the top 5 apps on my iPhone.”
- Garrin Clark, WPC Deadlift World Record Holder & World Champion, AWPC Deadlift World Record Holder & World Champion, 3x IKGA Pro World Kettlebell Champion
FatCaliper+ is designed to help you easily and accurately measure, calculate and track body fat using clinically-proven methods. Combining FatCaliper+ with any body fat caliper, or a tape measure and bathroom scale, is the quickest and least expensive way to measure body fat in the comfort and convenience of your home or office.
Body fat caliper or tape-based testing costs less than a single body fat analysis from a doctor or health clinic and can be just as accurate. The ability to calculate and track body fat for multiple individuals also makes FatCaliper+ the perfect tool for families, as well as personal trainers and other health and fitness professionals.
FatCaliper+ is able to calculate your approximate body fat based on any of the following industry-standard body fat calculation methods and formulas:
• Jackson-Pollock 3
• Jackson-Pollock 4
• Jackson-Pollock 7
• US Navy
• Body Mass Index (BMI)
• FatCaliper+ (Our new and proprietary 3-spot formula)
After you’ve measured your body fat, easily track long-term progress using built-in graphs that display an unlimited history of body fat percentage, total body weight, lean body weight and BMI - all in easy-to-read charts.
We’ve been listening to user feedback on the AppStore and at Fitties.com. Version 4 of FatCaliper+ is packed with tons of features, including:
• Convenient 'User Tray’ that allows you to quickly switch between multiple users with a single tap, then collapses to save valuable screen space
• Integration with Apple's Health app
• New 3-spot FatCaliper+ formula, which is only available on FatCaliper+
• US Standard (inches / pounds) and Metric (centimeters / kilograms) formulas, which can be auto-configured based on your geographic location
• New graphing framework that tracks Body Fat %, Total Body Weight, Lean Body Weight and BMI, and displays history by week, month, year or all-time
• Body fat goal setting and tracking
• 'Notes' area within user profiles, which allows you to create and edit custom notes for any user
• Interactive 3D models with enhanced measurement location indicators and descriptions
• Edit user profile information anytime, including name, age, height and photo
• Easily swipe to switch between calculation methods
• Add past measurements to user profiles
Health and fitness professionals recommend measuring and tracking body fat to maximize fitness levels and improve quality of life. For anyone on a weight management program, this is also critical to seeing progress and staying motivated.
Get FatCaliper+ and experience just how easy managing body fat can be.
Special thanks to all users who have been reporting bugs and recommending new features. If you would like to report a bug or request a feature, please contact us through the contact link within FatCaliper+ or at https://fitties.com/contact. We are unable to respond to comments left on the AppStore.
This version of FatCaliper+ incorporates several user suggestions, bug reports, etc., including the following:
• Fixed birthdate profile edit bug (thanks Vanni!)
Please continue sending us your great feedback and suggestions so we can keep improving FatCaliper+ for you... We're listening!
Ratings and Reviews
The app probably calculates the BF% properly so that’s useful. The problem is in the other features like the graphing and tracking of old measurements. The historical measurements in each client profile aren’t listed in chronological order. The dates get all mixed up and are in no apparent logical order that I can tell. So, to find an old reading you have to scroll through and look at each date. Also it appears that order interferes with the graphical tracking because sometimes when you select last 30 days, even if you have 3-4 readings the graph may only show 1 or 2. It’s frustrating to pay for such a buggy app that has a great upside IF it worked properly.
Buggy App - Please Fix!
Read the other review, because I second their critique. Also, it crashes when it tries to access my camera. There should be a camera mode for each weigh in, too, so that you can track progress visually. $4.99 is too steep a price for an app like this. Either offer this app free or fix the problems, please.
App is a good tool EXCEPT when it doesn't work properly. Recently, I accidentally put the incorrect client's measurements into another client's profile. I tried editing the information, but am not given the option for that. Also, when I go in to look at past measurements, the app closes every time I try to swipe down to look at everything. This has happened to me on multiple occasion. For those of us who paid for the app, I'm disappointed to have all these issues. Please fix the issues. Thanks.
Another issue I'm having now...sometimes I can't swipe between clients and different clients have to wait on me to get the app to work...it's like it just locks up. Please fix the bugs! Other than the issues, I love using it and will continue to use it for my business.
- Chris Forant
- 119.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Fitties
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Methods and Extended Charts $4.99
- Unlock Multiple Users $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.