Fatty Rabbit Hole
By Massive Catapult Creative, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fatty Rabbit Hole is an action arcade game where your goal is to eat as much junk food as you can, while falling down an endless hole. In your way lies gross healthy foods, obstacles, and an assortment of dastardly foes.
How long can you survive - and how much junk food can you eat? Answer these important questions with Fatty Rabbit Hole - now for iOS!
- 12 unique rounds - Randomly selected at the start of each level, these 12 rounds help each game of Fatty Rabbit Hole feel fresh and offer a unique challenge.
- 3 boss rounds - As you venture further and further down the rabbit hole, you'll encounter a few boss rounds which present a special trial with multiple levels of complexity.
- 4 bonus rounds - Played mid-level, each bonus round offers the chance to pick up massive amounts of bonus points.
- Fully hand drawn art - Every image in Fatty Rabbit Hole was hand-drawn and digitally painted to ensure a high quality, fun cartoon look.
- Legendary cartoon sound - A classical score and sound effects lifted from traditional cartoons makes the game feel like a cartoon come to life.
- Inspired by comedy genius - Fatty Rabbit Hole was inspired by the comedic work of Matt Donnelly and Paul Mattingly, who produce the podcast Matt & Mattingly's Ice Cream Social. Fatty Rabbit Hole should be fun regardless if you listen or not, but if you're a Scoop, you'll find plenty of familiar characters and references to past episodes.
What's New in Version 1.7.822
Fixed an issue that prevented the "digital" touch control setting from working properly
Worth every penny!
This is a hilarious and well designed game. Ideally, it is for listeners of The Matt and Mattingly’s Ice Cream Social podcast to get all the inside jokes and references, but even without that background it is still a great game.
Game designer is responsive to feedback and will continue to tweak the game controls which are currently difficult to control. The update earlier today helped immensely in this regard.
I have contacted the developer with a request for a left handed control setting, and this is on his radar for a future update.
Have a Ball in Arkansas!
This has the potential to be the next flappy birds! Super challenging, and extra fun if you listen to Ice Cream Social podcast. Looking forward to more updates!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 04, 2017
- Version: 1.7.822
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Massive Catapult Creative, Inc.
- © 2017 Massive Catapult Creative, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.