FaucetSafe is a worldwide guide on where you can and shouldn’t drink the local tap water, that is updated in realtime. The information is compiled from multiple sources and FaucetSafe also has a comment system where locals and travelers alike can add further detail. Water potability often varies in small geographic areas (e.g. within cities) so FaucetSafe is designed to be a guide to where you can and can’t drink the water – both to save you costs as well as reduce the amount of plastic consumed by every traveler (in the form of water bottles). The information contained in FaucetSafe works offline and is updated with the latest water drinkability information when you have an Internet connection.
* The information is pulled from both official sources and based on the results of independent tests conducted on water supplies. In some parts of the world, local municipalities will say their water is drinkable when it may not be (for political or economic/tourism purposes).
* FaucetSafe is intended as an always up-to-date guide on where you can and can't drink the water when traveling, from general country information to cities and down to the neighborhood level in some areas.
* FaucetSafe is updated regularly in real-time with new information.
* FaucetSafe has a user comment system where users can add local knowledge about water drinking habits in any given area, neighborhood, city, country or pretty much anywhere.
* Users can also post questions in the comment section for other travelers or the administrator.
* All comments are rated by other users, so the most useful, informative responses are highlighted on top of the others.
* Readjusting a few icons for a tidier look.
Ratings and Reviews
Must-have for people who travel!
Easy to use app, and a great tool to have in your pocket on trips! It’s hard to keep track of where drinking water is safe, glad to have this app to make it easier.
It’s very helpful knowing which places have drinkable water, I’ve saved time and money. This app helped me stay healthy and enjoy my travels through Europe and Asia.
Useful for travel!
Very useful for me on my travels and the information is updated frequently!
- Anil Polat
- 4.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © foXnoMad, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.