Favorite Text - Snippet, Clipboard, Password, Secret Note Manager.
Insert a Snippet into another application in one click.
Insert Login and Password in the registration form in one click.
Create a new Note and write down important thoughts and ideas.
Turn on "Tracking clipboard" and you can always go back to the clipboard history.
Secure data storage using 256-bit AES Encryption.
Secure data behind a single Master Password.
Quick setup, intuitive interface.
Keep your Snippets, Clipboard History, Passwords, Secret Notes in one place.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE AND SAVE YOUR TIME WITH THE FAVORITE TEXT!
- Insert your Snippets to another application
• a single click from the Menu Bar
• drag and drop from the Outline View.
- Insert current date, current user login.
- Search a Snippet item by name or item content.
- and much more.
PASSWORDS, SECRET NOTES AND DOCUMENTS MANAGER
- Fill credit cards and signup forms with a single click.
- Create a useful structure for your password store.
- Password Generator. The "Favorite Text" creates strong, unique passwords for every item.
- Protection data behind a single Master Password. Auto-Lock at start screensaver, sleep, reboot.
- Secure data storage using 256-bit AES Encryption.
- Search Secret Notes and Documents by name or document content.
- Fast creation a new document (create a new document without entering name and storage location).
- Auto numbering lines (1.; 1.1.; 1.1.1...; -; •).
- Adding Media item to the text
- Import/export documents from/to the external files (rtfd, rtf, doc, docx, txt, html, odt, xml).
- Save/load your datastore to/from an external file.
Use for storage:
- Logins and password
- Store Credit Cards
- Secure Notes and Documents
- Bank Accounts
- and much more.
- Convert the clipboard history items to the formatted text with attached media files.
- Clipboard history storage uses 256-bit AES Encryption.
- Search clipboard history items by name or item content.
- Drag and drop clipboard history items to the Snippets, Secret Notes and Documents.
- Export the clipboard history items to the external files (rtfd, rtf, doc, docx, txt, html, odt, xml).
- The clipboard history will be saved if the Mac was rebooted or system crashed.
- Improved compatibility with macOS 10.13 (User Settings).
- Improved support for "dark menu bar" mode.
- Search snippets by name & text.
- Possibility to find the snippets in selected group.
- Possibility to paste formatted / plain text.
- Possibility to drag and drop a snippet to Finder to save as formatted text file (.rtfd).
- Improved to insert a snippet to another application.
Ratings and Reviews
Great clipboard manager, needs some tweaks
I love this tool as an automatic clipboard capture/store/retrieve mechanism. It works very well, especially the fast search for older entries. Needs a couple of enhancements though:
1) Start up automatically on system boot
2) Hot keys to bring up the recents list, to select & preview recent entries, to optionally paste the selected entry.
I'd like the app to optimize for the use case where I capture 3 or 4 clipboard entries, and then paste them back to another application in a different order, without my having to use the mouse. There's another app which does this very well (but it has other problems).
Great program if it worked
This is an indespensible app if it worked right. I don’t know if it’s Yosemite or not but it just quit working. When you click on the icon nothing happens. It was working when I first tried it. Anyway, it’s a really well done app, it does everything you want it to do for a clipboard manager, it saves texts and pictures in a logical way, it stores your passwords and form data for fast entry, and best of all it lets you search the clipboard which even the more expensive programs don’t let you do. Another problem with it is that it is not intuitive. I still haven’t figured out how to paste from it, and there are no good directions I can find. If the developer could fix the problems it would be the best deal on a ciipboard manager in the App Store. And if you dont’ have a clipboard manager you don’t know what you’re missing, it’s one of the most useful apps you can have. I use it every day.
This app offers a clever and comprehensive way of storing info for later insertion into other apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.